Telecom Layout | HBR Layout

myself_teju

Telecom Layout | HBR Layout

Post by myself_teju »

Hello Guys,
Broker has offered 40*30 site in HBR telecom layout and east facing. From six months, i tired up search for sites with good titles most of them are highly expensive or legal problem. I'm thinking to go with telecom layout which i found reliable and good title AFAIK.

Before that, i want to know your experience or views about this layout. I listed below what i know far

Price :
7500 to 8000

PROS
  • near to outer ring road
    60% are occupied
    Have good parks and good for kids / Senior citizens
    near to public transport, malls and schools / colleges
    lot of greenary
    no pollution.
Cons:
  • Sewage on both sides.
    Smells at some times or more than what i heard. But at some point in future, it might have solution..
    old roads
i request to share your views about this pros/cons and price quoted. If you found any reference of less price. Please update

Thanks in Advance
-Vinod
chandraklc

Re: Telecom Layout | HBR Layout

Post by chandraklc »

Hi Vinod,

Telecom layout is very good place in that locality. it has many advantages like gated community, near to bus stop, pollution free and very good parks recently developed. i agree the only disadvantage is the rajakaluve. hope u have observed they started retain wall for the nala which should reduce atleast some smell due to free flow once retain wall is done.

what is the site no which you are planning to buy? what is the exact price they quote. 8000 is too much i guess, may be brokers are quoting more price

roads construction am not sure when they will start. we keep hearing that it has been sanctioned long back but donno why it has not taken up.

thanks
Chandra
myself_teju

Post by myself_teju »

Thanks chandra for your time and response.

Compare to last year.. smell is reduced now and checked with couple of people around.
When i checked 6 months before, it was 7k price.. now broker is suggesting 8k and nego. Do you have any sites that you can refer me. I have checked couple of sites which are south facing with 40*60.

Still no talks has happened now with Owner yet. But, if you recommend or have any reference,that will help.

My number: 8884379741.. can you whatsapp me here.
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi Vinod,

i dont have any update or reference on the sites which are there for sale.
south facing 60*40, what they are quoting?
one more thing there is a mosquito problem also, but faced only during the time between 6 to 7.30 pm, there is no problem after these hours.
i will surely let u knw if i come across on the sale.
present 30*40 site which u have seen is on which cross?

thanks
chandra
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

Suggestion- If possible You can go outside the OOR, Its already not livable in city core Near ORR's, think about in next 5 years how much it woul'd be polluted.
If you want to stay in bangalore for another 10-15 years try the less congested ones - Bannergatta/Kanakapur/BIEC where metro connectivity is planned and air is bit clean.
I have seen those layout and not worth spending huge money on those, IT/BT will suffer hard in upcoming years and similar fate in real-estate.
myself_teju

Post by myself_teju »

Hi Chandra,

Exactly i did't remember which main it is.. but Site # 171 or 172.. around.
Are you staying in same layout
About 40*60 site it is west .. its about 6500..

-Vinod
myself_teju

Post by myself_teju »

Hi Girish,

I agree with your suggestion. I don't see any good titles with in 2kms from outer ring road. Do you think not good idea investing in Telecom layout.
Suggestions are helpful and always welcome.

-Vinod
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

hi vinod,

yes i am staying in telecom layout from almost 7 years. lot of development happened in this layout. i think after that BDA park the rates have been increased and still it will increase due to retain wall work in progress in the nala.
u r right within 2 kms very few layouts with good title and amneties. its very calm layout except tht smell from nala.

thanks
chandra
myself_teju

Post by myself_teju »

Thanks Chandra. Can i have your number.
can you email me... vinubunty4@gmail.com or text me -> 8884379741

Return to “Bangalore North”