Taapasi Rosebay Yelahanka

nash80

Taapasi Rosebay Yelahanka

Post by nash80 »

Hi,

I am actively looking out for a gated villa site in Yelahanka (North Bangalore) region. Though a very few such projects are up for sale, I have come across Taapasi Rosebay project next to DPS North. This property is from KVR Homes; one of the promoter (probably) who was involved in Tulips (hennur road) which is in a court mess at the moment, as I googled about builders credentials.

Any feedback about the project.
asiteseeker

Re: Taapasi Rosebay Yelahanka

Post by asiteseeker »

Hi nas80,

How much price they are quoting now. I saw the project launch advertisement of this sometime back at Rs. 4500/- per sft. recently i saw a diwali offer for the plots at 3700/- per sft. this much fluctuation shows the project is not that much appreciated as per my guess. As per the builder/promoter's credebility, i heard that they will do initially good to attract buyers and later do not care to complete the development of amenities and other things in the layout within time as same happened with Tulip. Enquire more before finalizing.
nash80

Post by nash80 »

I think their pre-launch/lauch price was 3500/3700, now i hear from them its running 4300. Your points about builders credibility are worth a thought, marketing folks however mentioned most of their plots are sold out and only a few are left out. May be a gimmick!
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

Project is good. I had booked a plot here and cancelled later because of some personal reason.
Legal: Legally my lawer told the documents looks good. Yes they are good. Later 2 of my friends took plot here.
Price variation: Initally they had given marketing to some third party, third party had advertised with high price, KVR homes took back the marketing and reduced the prices to originally what they had planned to offer.
Quality of the infrature in layout: Its very good. It is very few project i have seen such work.
Number of plots left: They have increased the price now and as most of the work is complete and very few plots are left.

If you are planning to buy you can go ahead and buy here.
nash80

Post by nash80 »

Thanks for the feedback. 4300 I think is on a higher side and am not sure if its worth it.
Let me do some more research
ravinirvana

Post by ravinirvana »

Friends, If anyone of you had bought plots in Rosebay, please let me know what price you managed to get....They are quoting over 4K which I felt is too high for a project located very far and also with no amenities in place. So, if anyone is there, please share the info on final pricing. Thank You.
guru2018

Post by guru2018 »

6 months back it was 3.5K for West facing.

Return to “Bangalore North”