SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Shajahan

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Postby Shajahan » November 6th, 2015, 10:34 am

Dear Chethak,

Please reply back to my brother Akbar Ali or share your contact number here. We need to take strong action against Sudhir Babu.

Regards,
Shajahan

kiranrh

Postby kiranrh » June 16th, 2016, 8:58 am

Hi,

Has anyone been successful in getting a refund from these frauds? Can we all join in and file a complaint? If there is already a case filed, i would like to join in.
Please let me know.

Thanks.

Akbar ali

Postby Akbar ali » June 17th, 2016, 11:08 am

Hi Kiran,

I have filed cheque bounce case against them and still going on.

I have sent a mail to you and shared my contact number.

Please keep in touch with me.

Thanks.

Geeta

Postby Geeta » February 27th, 2018, 11:28 am

Hi Akbar Ali,
Please share the contact of Sudhir Babu. His old number(9901552315) is always switched off.
Madhu he was claiming as one of the partner and MD of this JS groups number is working is no more working with JS homes and his numbers are 9845211118, 8884404264.PRashanth Raju one of the partner also looks to be absconding.
GPA holder Sudhir kumar number is not picking calls 9886290149.
They closed the Jayanagar office 2 years back (216/13, Suraj Towers,4th Floor, 27th Cross,3rd Block,Behind Jayanagar BDA Complex,Bangalore – 560 011).
Can you please share Sudhir Babu address/contact. He cheated in Lakemist Phase2 &3. Phase 2 is completely cancelled by BDA. Some how Phase1 is not in the list. LakeMist phase 3 sold to Nandi developers as Sudhir Babu thought people would approach only Nandi developers and not him.
He cheated farmers also. Farmers farming in JS Homes Lakemist phase 2 and growing crops.
LakeMist phase 3 also into civil issues & Old name SRR Wimbledon is renamed as LakeMist. JS homes website is no more working.
People plz share the way we can fight against this Andra Fraud "Sudhir Babu".

vikasvpotdar

Postby vikasvpotdar » February 28th, 2018, 5:33 pm

Hi,
I have also invested in lake mist property. Sudhir Babu is not picking the calls, so is Sudhir Kumar (SPA holder)
I'm of the opinion that we should get together (whoever has been associated with either SRR wimbledon or Lake Mist) and get hold of a lawyer to do the proceedings. May be we all can discuss once at a appropriate time. Is there any group formed by the owners in any form of social communication contexts. How we all can contact each other.
I'm reachable on vikasvpotdar@gmail.com

Return to “Bangalore North”