SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

harishrests

Re: SRR Wimbledon - Yelhanka

Post by harishrests »

I request all the buyers/investors to contact the respective representatives with whom you have invested to get the BDA approval letter/no./BDA NOC/BDA NOC for Shivaram Karanth Layout, etc. Let the new members talk whatever they wish.
Since this project is not launched officially. I cannot provide the BDA related letters or numbers, etc over a public forum. As i have already posted previously. Please please contact respective representatives with whom you have invested to get the clarity on these issues...
You can contact me at 8805075099.
kailash

Post by kailash »

Hi Mr.Axe ,

R u having still hopes about the project. THe government itself is not sure of completing its term. And have to got any assurance about getting your investments back and how? Ignore whatever harishrests spreads on this forum. Mr Axe r u considering all the legal options to get back your investment, because its hard earned money irrespective of the issue. With the government dangling on minority and no progress in office work across various government bodies how u r going to get your money back.
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

After the change in Karnataka government, I was been informed that the project will delay by 1 more year because they have to again bribe the new set of people in the new government. I am planning to take my money back. Also there is certain portion of land which is in litigation. I don't think that will be be solved anytime soon. Until the BJP govt was their, i was very confident that they will get all the clearances.but now I have lost all the hope finally. No point in waiting.
I have already initiated the process of getting my investments back.
axe

Post by axe »

Hi harishrests,
I know this day will come.
Anyways, are you getting the money with any interest ? can you share the details?
harishrests

Post by harishrests »

Yes money with the interest... No point in going against them which will delay our our own money and time..
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

I see many ads of pre launch offers for 3400-4000Rs/sqft. So looks like prjct would be launched.. Saw the ads on commonfloor, olx, yieldtree and couple more sites.. Dont know whats going on!!
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

Did anyone get refund from SRR group for not been able to allot plots? People who had booked a plot here, where you able to get the money back with interest?
GoodSamaritan

Post by GoodSamaritan »

These guys are scamsters, they have committed a clear case of fraud. They took our money and acquired the land and now when the prices went up they dont want to sell it to us at the price they agreed 3-4 years back. They split the company, changed the name and did all sort of things to scare off the early investors to take back their money.

Sudhir Babu is a big 420 who is now heading JSIP (Jaya Shanmugha Infrastructure Projects), Beware as to not invest with these ass holes as they are just living off our hard earned money.
prema

Post by prema »

what is the price now ? please send an email to me prema.madhu@gmail.com
kiranrh

Post by kiranrh »

Can we file a complaint of fraud? If all the people who are stuck with SRR wimbledon can join.

Return to “Bangalore North”