Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
ponnathota

Re: Need suggestion about ITI Layout , Near HSR layout

Post by ponnathota »

Hi Raji,
I bought a property in ITI layout, which doesn't have A katha. But I have an entry in B-register. Now I wanted to get Plan approval. Please let me know what needs to be done and how to done?

Thanks
Raghu
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Plan approval for B-Khata sites is not possible. you have to follow the procedure to first get the A-Khata (for that the site has to be DC converted and you have to pay betterment charges). There is a thread about how to get A-khata on this forum and on eco-pack india. Good luck.
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

hi, I have the same question I have bought site in ITI layout, The Agent told me that he will get me the A katha once the registration is done and now he says its not possible and would cost me 2L to get the A katha done. When I checked with the bbmp office they told the plan approval cannot happen with B katha. And they also told that I will not be getting an A katha for that property since there are some dues to be paid by ITI housing society to BDA. Any suggestions would be much appreciated.
Regards,
Martin
satsaa

Post by satsaa »

Hi, even I heard about another problem in this layout. There are local people who are creating problems whenever a person starts house construction in this layout. Even though they have no documents with them they are not allowing workers to do work it seems. Do you have any idea about this? If so, is there a way to avoid them or stop them in doing such things?
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

I haven't heard of such problem, Anyways the person next to my site is constructing the house will check with him if he faced any issues when he started construction. I am waiting for the plan approval to be completed for me to start construction.
Regards,
Martin
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

I spoke to my neighbour he said that he didn't face any issues when he started construction in Sep'11 and now its almost 75% complete.

Today had been to the BDA office and got confirmation that Sites in ITI layout which has B Katha will not be getting A katha you will not be able to pay the betterment charges aswell will not get building plan approval.
ISSUE: ITI housing society had given a plan to bda for approval which clearly had roads, Park etc and the plan was approved and a percentage of sites were released and those sites got bda Katha. And the remaining sites were supposed to get bda katha once the society completes the work of roads, Park etc which hasen't happened till now. Hence you will not get bda katha/Noc without which you will not get your site registered in the BBMP A register, without which you will not get your plan approval. And individual site owners would not be able to do anything here the ITI housing society needs to complete the work as mentioned in the bda approved plan. Only then the bda will release the sites.

After two months of going to bbmp/bda offices multiple times and using all my sick leave/Pl's. Tough luck will not be able to build my dream home. Don't know what to do from here.

Request all of you to kindly check all papers before buying the sites, Ensure the site has the bda katha/bbmp A katha only then purchase the site. Check the site documents in Bda/bbmp office.The Agents might tell you he will get your A katha done once the property is registered don't fall into the trap.Good luck
Regards,
Martin
OldWorldCharm

Post by OldWorldCharm »

Hi m_d1982,

How come your neighbour, whose construction is 75% complete now, was able to get his plan approved then? Does his site fall in the lot where A Khatha was available?
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

That's right he got his Bda katha done in 2003 and his site was one of the 40% sites which got released by BDA. And his Plan approval was done based on the BDA katha and also his site is now registered in the bbmp A register.

Now for the remaining 60% of the sites to get katha, The ITI housing society needs to complete all the work as per plan this will then be verified by BDA and if they are satisfied they will release the sites and all of them can get a NOC which then can take it to BBMP and get A katha & Plan sanction.
Regards,
Martin
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

This is a problem with many housing cooperative society layouts. They submit the layout plan marking all the civic amenities and associated sites in the first submission to BDA or BBMP, and get their approvals. Once the approval is done, they default on the work that needs to happen. I am glad that the BDA/BBMP only release a portion of the sites till all the work is done. But feel bad for those folks who buy these society sites and then fall victim to the unreleased sites which cannot get plan approval. Like someone said on this site, check thoroughly the status of your specific site (and not just the validity of the entire layout) at the BDA/BBMP offices before purchasing sites in these society.

some of the culprit societies are - Vyalikaval Housing Society, Talacauvery society, HMT housing coop society, judges colony in hebbal. I think there are many more, but complaints on the the above 4 have been published quite a bit on the internet even.
m_d1982

Post by m_d1982 »

I had been to the ITI Employees Housing Co operative Society in Doorvaninagar the Update is that, ITI has submitted a revised plan for BDA approval as some portion of the land has been de-notified. Once the approval is done and probably pending work completed the site owners should get Bda katha. No timeline was given. I was also told that People who have money can go ahead and construct houses by making B katha.

ITI Employees HCs members:
President - Dyavappa - 9448734511
Vice President - Selvaraj - 9845077743
Directors:
Venketeshappa - 9449600000
Lingesh - 9448702324
Nagaraj - 9448376441
Muralidhara -9845980675
Venugopal - 9480114524
Venketeshaiah - 9611980829
Kusumadaya - 9964680185
Regards,