30X40 CORNER BMRDA site for sale at (Hosur Road, Chandapura)

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
sinceresiva

30X40 CORNER BMRDA site for sale at (Hosur Road, Chandapura)

Post by sinceresiva »

A beautiful and excellent 30 X 40 CORNER site for sale at Aadhiya City Layout just 0.5 kms from Hosur Road. The location is just 15 mins drive from
Electronic City and 5 minutes from Chandapura circle. It is a very quite and peaceful layout. Already 15 to 20 families are living
in the layout. Hence really good for immediate construction of house as well as ideal for investment as Infosys has a proposed campus
comming up in Attibele which is just 10 mins from this layout. 24 hours security is provided in layout. Please check out the pictures attached.

DIRECT SELLER (I am the owner of the site)

Location of the plot : Neralur, HOSUR ROAD, 0.5 kms from HOSUR road
Directions: The site is just 0.5 kms from Hosur Road on the side of Neralur Panchayat Office. While comming from Chandapura, locate the Neralur Bus stop on
the left hand side. Take a right to the service road and ask for directions to the Panchayat Office.

Size details - 1200 sqft
Facing : NORTH WEST CORNER SITE
LAYOUT : Aadhiya city layout. It is BMRDA Approved layout. SITE is 100% approved by BMRDA and all documents are crystal clear.
Khatha type - A khatha. All Tax paid up to date.
Price info - 1600/sqft (slightly negotiable)
Eligible for bank loans - Eligible for bank loan from all leading banks. Layout approved by LIC Housing finance.

Contact info - siva.uk@outlook.com.
Mobile no : 9986032681

Direct Seller(I am the owner of the site)
Attachments
IMG307.jpg
IMG306.jpg
lovelysharan

Re: 30X40 CORNER BMRDA site for sale at (Hosur Road, Chandap

Post by lovelysharan »

Is this plot still available..
dharanish

BMRDA Corner Site for Sale 3484 sq.ft Hosur Road Neralur Electronic City Chandapura

Post by dharanish »

A BMRDA approved E Khatha Corner Site 3484 Sq Feet, South & West Facing, Situated near to Hosur Road (250m from NH Hosur Road) near Neralur Electronic City Chandapur, Well Developed Layout Vamsee Residency (Sri Raghava Nagar),Opp designated CA Site,Next to designated park and water tank, Price: Rs 2900 per Sq feet negotiable, 1 km from Neralur Bus Stop on Hosur Road, 1.5km from Jain Temple Sri Parshwa Susheel Dham, 2 km before Shell Petrol Bunk, 2.5km Before L&T Contruction Training Institute & Schneider Electric, 3km before new Sobha Town Park Apartment project, about 6 mins drive from Electronic City Toll, 20 mins drive from Silk Board (above flyover).

Interested people can send me whats app message on 9880937796 (pls do not call me). I will call back or send further details as required by you.

OWNER

Return to “Site for sale”