Utgent!!!!!BDA employees Vs Bank officers colony.

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
manju123

Utgent!!!!!BDA employees Vs Bank officers colony.

Post by manju123 »

Hi all,
I have shortlisted two sites in Kanakpura road. 1st one is in Bank officers layout 2nd block and 2nd one is in BDA employees layout, near double road. Price difference between two sites is 8 lacs (BDA employees layout is higher). Could you please guide me which one is better. I will be starting construction immediately. Waiting for your kind guidance.

Regards
Manju
jpnagarprop

Re: Utgent!!!!!BDA employees Vs Bank officers colony.

Post by jpnagarprop »

BDA employee layout: Is it west facing #196?. If so, it is lying from last 4 months at SAME price. Negotiate very hard seller will come down!.
niarhab

Post by niarhab »

jpn

What was the price for #196?

Nair
jpnagarprop

Post by jpnagarprop »

It started with 53L full white transaction arnd 4 months back and NO takers till now!. Since market is slight flat, go ahead and quote 50.5L, if you could pump some black!.
manju123

Post by manju123 »

196 deal is over I think yesterday, that is what I heard from agent. Is there any other site with white money available?
kiranml

Post by kiranml »

Market is flat and i see no takers for couple of such sites and these prices look higher.., ignore the hype and do low quote you can save money.
Bank officers, BDA employees lyt seems to me most high priced for no reason.

Return to “Site for sale”