noble residency vs eagle ridge

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
shivali

noble residency vs eagle ridge

Post by shivali »

Which of these area is better for buying? which has more chance of appreciating?
Any idea about the current pricing? (we saw some & feel that brokers are quoting too high)
Which are the other layouts which we should consider?
Anyone has any contact no for some sites on sale in nearby areas?

Thanks,
pnekkanti

Re: noble residency vs eagle ridge

Post by pnekkanti »

Nobel Residecy is better as it has good connectivity to Banneraghatta road and Cauvery water pipeline is passing through. Eagle ridge has hi-tension power line going through it and it falls in to the green belt border.
shivali

Post by shivali »

pnekkanti,

If the difference is 500psft, then which layout should we consider?
In nobel residency, they are quoting 500rs more than eagle ridge..
pnekkanti

Post by pnekkanti »

I won a site in Nobel Residency for past 6 years and no known legal issues so far. It is a nice elevated area with good roads and 2 acre park. If the price is reasonable, i will go for Nobel Residency.

I don't have much details about eagle ridge. If you like gated community concept of eagle ridge, pls make sure land is DC converted and it has original A-Khata. Avoid buying near hi-tension wires. Also, check if the common amenities are shown on layout plan and will be handed over to association or BBMP(To avoid developer taking over these common amenities at later point).
shivali

Post by shivali »

in nobel, thw owner agreed to give for 2300psft(its on main road), thats why the high price.
but he needs a lot of cash. So it wont work.

In eagle ridge, i am considering a site which is very far from high tension wire. Common amenties are not shown on layout plan. So developer might take them later.
I am not sure about this. Also, the layout plan doesn't show the roads width inside the layout etc.
what can be the problems later because of the hi-tension power line?
Also, when you say it falls in to the green belt border, what does it mean & what can be the problems because of that?
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Shivali,

Then the price in Eagle ridge is around 1700.. is it?? Did u see the layout? i think there are only big plots available according to brokers,.but i am looking for a 30*40 and full white transaction.. It is in the green belt border but it doesnt fall into green belt. so there wont be a problem. And if the site is not near to Hi-tension wire, then there is no problem.
shivali

Post by shivali »

no.. people actual price in eagle ridge should be around 1600-1800.. but no owner is willing to sell in that range.. (except for people who have very big plot).
i could find one owner who agreed for 1900..
others are all asking for 2000 or 2200 etc..
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

hi shivali,

then what did u decide? are there any 30*40 available? can u gimme contact of those which u are not interested in?

Thanks
Nagarjun
Rajblr

Post by Rajblr »

One more thing to note in eagle ridge is that the noise from traffic on the nice road. Please check the same as well when you are buying the site apart from high tension lines.
I had visited the layout and liked it very much for its greenery but did not go for it because it is very much inside from the bannerghatta road.
bdauser

Post by bdauser »

The problem with Eagle ridge is its very narrow roads (lesser than 20 feet) for such big plots. With no amenities and residences complaining severe water problems in the locality with all the bore wells drying up, I decided not to buy in that layout. As this layout is located after NICE road, not sure when Kaveri water connection would be feasible there. When surrounding layouts plots cost less than 1500/sqft why one would buy here.

Also forgot to mention the serious issue with Eagle ridge plots. Most of the survey numbers in this locality are government granted land which had some restrictions on DC conversion. The Lawyer I consulted clearly advised me not to venture there as any time the land owner or their kins could return to claim the land. This is same with surrounding Raja Sannidhi layout as well. The plot seller in my case did not have all the required documentation as developer not provided the original land owners deed.

Lost few thousands for legal consultation but saved lakhs by not buying. No wonder we see year old advertisements repeatedly getting active for those plots. Better be careful when buying plots there with huge investment.
Last edited by bdauser on December 7th, 2012, 12:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Return to “Site for sale”