BBMP A katha sites are sale near Sarjapur Rd

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
harinath

BBMP A katha sites are sale near Sarjapur Rd

Post by harinath »

We are Group of IT People are developed a gated community near to Gunjur on Krupanidhi Engineering College Road (Next to one of the Serviced Villa project). This location conveniently located to Electronic City (about 14 KM ), Sarjapur Road (around 3 KM) , Wipro Corporate office (around 5 KM), CISCO in Outer Ring Road(around 5 km) and Whitefield(around 5 km). We already have BBMP-A katha in hand. We are planning to construct houses immediately. The layout will have Tar Roads, underground sewage, water connections and electricity. There were 51 plots with different dimensions (30X40, 40X40, 40X60 and 50X60). There were only 2 40X60, 1 40X40 and 1 30X40 sites available. The layout will be guarded by a security. We are planning to construct houses from May 2012. We are quoting Rs 1850 PSFT and The running rates in surrounding layouts are Rs 2200 to 2300/SFT.If you are really interested you can reach me at xxxxxxxx.

@Hari, we have already informed you to share your RE knowledge before you market your projects here. Please follow the template mentioned above in 'Forum Rules'. I personally am not sure if you are representing a company or an agent or you people formed a co-operative society or what ever it is... You always start your pitch with 'We are a group of IT people....' but you never bother to reveal more details. As an individual user, you are entitiled to post ads but please fill the template and post only one ad per post. -Admin Team.
shivali

Re: BBMP A katha sites are sale near Sarjapur Rd

Post by shivali »

Did anyone on mybdasites checked these sites?
parkom

Post by parkom »

Looks like some "IT people" have left their profession and are into propert development/marketing now. Nothing against it except that they don't come clean with details in the open and hit this forum with a supposed "limited" supply of sites- 1 of 30x50, 2 pf 40x40 or so. Come on guys, have the guts of owning up a buisiness if you are in a business or don't even get into it. I don't think anybody will be so naive to not see through this.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
bsghale

Post by bsghale »

harinath wrote:We are Group of IT People are developed a gated community near to Gunjur on Krupanidhi Engineering College Road (Next to one of the Serviced Villa project). This location conveniently located to Electronic City (about 14 KM ), Sarjapur Road (around 3 KM) , Wipro Corporate office (around 5 KM), CISCO in Outer Ring Road(around 5 km) and Whitefield(around 5 km). We already have BBMP-A katha in hand. We are planning to construct houses immediately. The layout will have Tar Roads, underground sewage, water connections and electricity. There were 51 plots with different dimensions (30X40, 40X40, 40X60 and 50X60). There were only 2 40X60, 1 40X40 and 1 30X40 sites available. The layout will be guarded by a security. We are planning to construct houses from May 2012. We are quoting Rs 1850 PSFT and The running rates in surrounding layouts are Rs 2200 to 2300/SFT.If you are really interested you can reach me at xxxxxxxx.

@Hari, we have already informed you to share your RE knowledge before you market your projects here. Please follow the template mentioned above in 'Forum Rules'. I personally am not sure if you are representing a company or an agent or you people formed a co-operative society or what ever it is... You always start your pitch with 'We are a group of IT people....' but you never bother to reveal more details. As an individual user, you are entitiled to post ads but please fill the template and post only one ad per post. -Admin Team.

Hi,

i am interested pls contact bsghale@yhoo.com
kbaijuk

Post by kbaijuk »

@Harinath
I have seen your previous adds from March 2012 here http://mybdasites.com/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2741, in which you says you are applying for BDA approval. Now you are saying BBMP A Katha sites. Are you talking about the same layout here?
asiteseeker

Post by asiteseeker »

Yes, Its same. I visited this place one month back, its given as "Green Fields Layout" in wikimapia. But as said it's not BDA approved, they got 'A' Katha for whole area and divided(not sure whether Katha bifurcation is allowed or not by BBPM now) the land into sites and sold. There were no developments like roads, electricity, water etc., except compound wall. This guy 'harinath' claimed that he is one of the developer/group member who developed this layout and all the sites are having 'A' Katha, but when asked to share the contact of any other group member or any plot owners he is not willing until i pay some advance and price he is quoting at 2700/- per sft. Also, when i enquired the surroundings and the farm land(the serviced villa project he mentioned in this topic which is still not started even after 2 years he mentioned here) watchman, they said that no development works are happening in this layout since last February. Need to still verify with this. If anybody have any info plz share.

Return to “Site for sale”