SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
udayraj_mp

Re: SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Post by udayraj_mp »

Hi Every One,

I have applied for 30x40 site in SLN city through SRI Bhagyanidhi groups(office located in moodalpalya).Is there any one who has applied through same society? Its been around 4 1/2 years and still waiting for the allotment of site.

Does anyone know totally how many societies are linked to SLN ?

We all have too request all these societies to arrange a joint meeting with Krishnappa where everybody (society members and applicants)can gather and know the status of work and when these allotments will finish.This will have some transparency otherwise we will not know where we are heading.

Regards
Udayraj(mp.udayraj@gmail.com)
kkrn

Post by kkrn »

Hello Udayaraj,
As I know, there are 28 societies linked to SLN city. From what we all have read in newspapers, the IT raids also include confisication of layout plans/details. Current situation no doubt, is bad.

Lets wish ourselves, some good luck!
Regards,
Kkrn
sonipm

Post by sonipm »

I have created a yahoo group sln-city-owners-yet-to-register. Please feel free to join if you feeling having a single forum to discuss and share will help us in some way.
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

Hi,

Does anybody have any news on allotments of sites in SLN city ? It been more than 5 years and i am still waiting for the
site allotment.I have been to site location and see only a little progress in the area.

I wanted to know if anybody has been allotted the sites recently and also any information regarding the SLN city.

Right now do know what to do as it been too long and still waiting..............

Regards
Shankar99

Post by Shankar99 »

Hello, What is the name of your society? Have they given you your waiting no. OR priority no.? Was there any annual general body meeting held in the recent past? If something doesn't progress this year, then nothing will progress next year as well for sure. Since next year is election year and no one cares about these societies till election gets over and the dust settles. Rgds, Shankar.
udayraj_mp

Post by udayraj_mp »

Hi Every One,

I have applied for 30x40 site in SLN city through SRI Bhagyanidhi groups. Its been more than 6 years and i am still awaiting for the allotment. The society through which i applied always gives the similar replies whenever i enquire. Does anybody have the information regarding the SLN city site allotments and its progress ? Is there any issues with this project?

Regards
abhee

Post by abhee »

HI

I think there are several people in your situation who have payed all the money and are waiting for site allotment, including myself through various societies.

I myself spoke to Krishnappa as i got fed up with similar replies from societies.

Krishnappa tells that it is the governament which is blocking the site registrattion process and it will get done once congress govt comes to power.

I have visited the plot area and the land/sites are there, which gives hope.
Also election around the corner- we can only hope congress govt comes to power which will hopefully ensure stability

Until elections- i doubt if there will be any movement whatsoever.
Abhee
Puccascorp

SLN City near Big Banyan tree

Post by Puccascorp »

I have also booked thru Jaihind society. I am also fed up with the same reply from society. The AGM will be held on 24th March and hope some assurance comes from them. I have been given seniority number and for the past few years no allotments and registrations done.If any members from Jaihind society with similar probs , pls contact me thru this forum.
nishithshetty

Post by nishithshetty »

I too have booked from Jaihind society. Couldnt attend the agm but spoke to the president. He s it will be after the elections. Waiting for almost 6 years now. Do share any details to nish.shetty@gmail.com if any. I will keep updated with whatever info i get.
Thanks
awin

Post by awin »

Hi,

Mr. Priyakrishna is Layout Krishnappa's son. The father-son duo are worth close to Rs 1500 Crore! I guess even the BDA doesn't have so much in their coffers!

However, as compared to other developers in Bangalore, Layout Krishnappa doesn't cheat his buyers of plots. He is a veteran. Even the good old Vijaya Bank Layout behind IIMB in Bannerghatta road was developed by Layout Krishnappa! Make no mistake, I'm hopeful that the plots will be registered as soon as the development works near completion (and with it, the remaining 40% of plots vested with BMRDA are released for registration).

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/karnataka-polls-cong-candidate-richest-with-assets-worth-rs-900-cr/386207-62-129.html

Return to “Site for sale”