BCCHS Layout Kanakapura Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
akhilb

BCCHS Layout Kanakapura Road

Post by akhilb »

Hi,

Has anyone bought a site in this layout, which is very close to NICE Road, new Kumaran's School, KSIT college, Sriram Symphonye, Mantri Royale and Purva Highlands apartments ?
rajesht74

Re: BCCHS Layout Kanakapura Road

Post by rajesht74 »

Hi,

Do you have a location map, URL (website address) or contact info plus the pricing ?
akhilb

Post by akhilb »

This is a BDA approved layout, and on the way to New Kumaran's School Mallasandra, just after you take the deviation from Kanakapura Road. Need a take a left turn on Kanakapura Road, in front of Suraj Ganga apartments. We have pass this layout to reach the school or any of the mentioned apartment or college. The area is not completely developed though..covered with unwanted plants, but has all the basic facilities like electricity, water and sanitation. The roads are okay in some parts, although some of them are occupied by the unwanted plants. I had bought a site here for Rs1450 per sqft...a year and half ago..but may have come down now due to the real estate melt down...
rameshd.hyd

Post by rameshd.hyd »

I bought a 60 x 45 corner site around 2.5 years back at a total rate of 660. Around a year back, same site was fetching 1600-1500 range. Don't know what is the current rate.

However lot of apartments are coming up & they have also put up a very nice 100 feet road from Holiday village towards these apartments. There are several private gated communities as well in this place. Apartments coming up are - Mantri, Shriram Symphony, Purva High Lands. There are couple of engineering colleges + kumaran school on the same road.

I have also heard that there are some malls coming up in the area.. but i guess due to some set backs, things are bit slow.
Namita

Post by Namita »

I would like to contact the owner of this layout. Does anybody have the number ?
akhilb

Post by akhilb »

They have an office in Chamarajapet..

PH NO- 08026708341 (Not sure if its active now)..

Also...Can we form a group for the Owners of sites in this layout ?
BengaluruBoy

Post by BengaluruBoy »

Recently they was preparation work for asphalting the layout roads. I heard that locals (previous land owners) objected to that and got influence to stop the work. I don't know if this layout ever develops. I'm owner of a site in this layout too which has a great layout plan with wide roads, space for parks, good approach from kanakapura road etc and as good as BDA layout. but because of the litigations from local people it is not developing like any other layouts.
akhilb

Post by akhilb »

I heard that this layout is free of all the litigations now. Was cleared in 2002
Not sure what problems do the locals have. I had planned to construct a house there.
Is there anything we can do the get the area developed?
dream_home

Post by dream_home »

Hi,
I had bee to this layout 3 days back.
Development wise;
a) They have tarred the 60ft road from the village entrance till Purva Highland.
b) Mantri has started the construction activity.
c) There is a company called Image labels, where nearly 600 employees are there.
d) Kumaran school has started operating from that place.
e) Daily morning before 9 you will see nearly 80 kumaran buses using this road.
f) Employees of image label are also major users.
g) Purva Highland is scheduled for completion - 1st Phase i another 6 months.
h) KSIT campus is ready but the classes has not conducted in that area as of now.
i) Sriram group has also made significant progress in the flat construction.

Concerns:
a) BBMP has issued a notice in paper saying that the 2.5 km stretch from the kanakpura road village entrance to kumarans school will now be 80 ft road from 60 ft road.
b) Most of the site owners who are having it on 60ft road have filed an objection(who are aware of this).
c) Village/govt school/and few pvt developers like pearl garden honey garden and few landrords have also filled an objection.
d) BBMP has given the survey task to pvt party and they have already marked the extension required on each site.
e) It is the high handed people of Kumarans and purva who is requesting for widening and all others are opposing.
akhilb

Post by akhilb »

Also I have read that there will be another project - Elita Horizon, will be started by Keppel group from 2011, apart from Sriram group which is coming up with low cost apartments - Sriram Surabhi next to KSIT.
So, there is lot of scope for development in and around this area, but the housing construction activity in this area is very poor.

Return to “Site for sale”