Forum Rules - Please Read

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
namburi

Forum Rules - Please Read

Post by namburi »

All,

Please comply with rules and post all information when posting for sale ads. There are many ads with no price info and then there are others with info but no contact info. This just ads to wasted replies of "send me price info", "send me contact info"

Hence forward, please post all ads with the following MANDATORY information.

1. Location of the plot / house / apartment.
2. Size details - For Plots - total area and dimensions; for apartments/built houses - plot total area, and dimensions, built up area, carpet area.
3. Facing (which side the plot faces - North, South, East, West)
4. Information about developer / builder.
5. State if it is a BDA plot or not.
6. Approvals - BDA, BMRDA, BBMP, DC conversion etc.
7. Katha type - Specify whether it is A katha or B katha or other
8. Price info - price per sq. ft and total price.
9. Eligible for bank loans - State if buyer can apply for bankloans (If Yes specify the known details about banks).
10. Contact info - preferably both email and phone, or at least one.
11. If direct seller or Broker.
12. If Broker - post the fees/commissions you charge.
13. Only one property can be listed per post /topic

Please note - if all the above information is not provided, the ad will be deleted. Upto now, the Admins have been gracious and only removed contact info for those without pricing info. From now forward - all ads without all the above information will be removed.

If you have additional information - such as amenities, membership fees, maintenance fees, registration schedule etc. it would be best for you to put them up front. Will save you time having to answer a thousand queries and also save the forum / admins work of having to maintain loooong threads.

Thank you all for your cooperation.
ADMIN
susheela

Re: Forum Rules - Please Read

Post by susheela »

wrong posting,please post your ads in classifieds sections

Edited by Admin
anamikaraj

Post by anamikaraj »

i am a senior citizen.i could not find what info i have not provided in my posting for site for sale .pl let me know
namburi

Post by namburi »

Hi Sir,
You can copy the same format mentioned in this discussion(in red color) and fill all the details.Its easy for others to approach you .

Regards
ADMIN
anamikaraj

site for sale in BSK 6th stage

Post by anamikaraj »

INcorrect thread for posting. Please post your ad in for sales threads.
Chandrakant.M

Post by Chandrakant.M »

Please post in appropriate thread. This is for Forum rules only
sai_shan

Post by sai_shan »

Where do I post messages that brings awareness? This is about a particular developer that has few sites which is not as per approved plan. I don't want others to fall in the same trap as I did.

Cheers,
-Giri
raoanand

Post by raoanand »

Dear Giri,
Please post here itself. I too am a victim of a so-called developer. PEOPLE PLEASE DO NOT INVEST IN THE SITES OPPOSITE OCEANUS IRIS. THIS LAYOUT IS AN AGRICULTURAL LAND, THE EYE WASH IS THAT THERE IS A STONE COMPOUND-WALL AND ALSO HAS COWSHED WITH COW<DOGS<CATS AND EXOTIC BIRDS. PLEASE AVOID THIS. YOU MAY MAIL ME TO KNOW THE DETAILS. WILL NOT POST THE DETAILS ON PUBLIC FORUM
varadaraj.hj

Site for sale near East point group of Institutions

Post by varadaraj.hj »

:lol:
Corner site of back to back.
Corner site of back to back.
[quote="Varadaraj HJ"]All,

1. Location of the plot / house / apartment- Near East point group of institutions, Avalahalli, Off Old madras road
2. Size details -40 X 110.5
3. Facing -Two Sides North and west
4. Information about developer / builder- none
5. State if it is a BDA plot or not- No
6. Approvals - DC Converted
7. Katha type - Other
8. Price info - 5200/Sqft, Total-22984000
9. Eligible for bank loans -Yes, Nationalized banks
10. Contact info -08894473646, varadaraj.hj@gmail.com
11. If direct seller or Broker- Direct Seller
12. If Broker -Nil
13. Only one property can be listed per post /topic
[/color][/b]
Sudiipta2001

Khata online application rejected, need help

Post by Sudiipta2001 »

My online khata transfer application through sale deed [old flat purchased from 1st owner] with BBMP ward no 7 is rejected. After application, I received sms that document verified and there was no remark. Around 1 month, the application status showing rejected for insufficient document. I visited BBMP office at Sahakarnagar and spoke to RI Ramesh. He told , as I have not received sms for rejection, he will clear it. Still no update and then I contacted ARO Dr. Basawaraju. He told to speak with secretary Komala. The lady told, that due to delay it was rejected and I should reapply and they will process immediately. Again 2nd application status is document verified and no remark for 2 weeks. I called up ARO. He asked to visit and will clear immediately.

Now the story starts :: They informed previous owner have paid tax on smaller property size, hence 50k/60k tax is pending. Thus they are not ale to process. I mentioned, I have property tax receipt for last 6 /7 years. How come BBMP can collect property tax on smaller flat when Khata has mention for the actual size. Then its BBMP's fault. The RI told, the owner gave acknowledgement and hence he is at fault. They insisted that its a small thing and generally people pay 20k/25 K and they can start the process. I forgot to ask, if they will give receipt for the payment. ARO asked me what is the property price and if I have taken loan and this amount is small and this type of things happen. I told them to give report and details. They told, they will give notice / short notice for the due payment. I also told, as it is not my fault, I will not pay. If they are sure every year previous owner mentioned small size and paid with acknowledgement, then I will ask him to pay.

My question is, does it really happen that someone can pay tax on smaller property size? Or its there way to ask Bribe. They should have been ready with the report and showed me. Instead saying they will send notice. He was ready to start process if I pay 20/25K. If there is any mistake in system , then they should correct it, to avoid such occurrence instead just taking fine.

What should I do? Whom should I approach? Please guide me. I am an women and don't speak Kannada. Little scared to deal with them but not ready to pay bribe.

Return to “Site for sale”