Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
akarthik

Re: Tejaswini Nagar Off Bannergatta Road

Post by akarthik »

Hello All,

I am planning to buy a 1500 sq ft plot with a 670 sq ft old house in it in Tejaswini Nagar Phase 1,I saw this thread regarding lake bed and court case where the son of the layout owner has put a case.

Plot is located in 2nd cross,no 22, survey number 120,west facing,Can anyone please confirm whether there is an case on this survey number.

I have checked with people living there,regarding the lake bed,they say its only the temple and park and few houses on that part of the road
and they have been given notice and all of them have got a stay order from court

For the other issue(son was a minor during the sale,now he has put a case) is from 2004 (Someone had mentioned in this thread OS No 464/2004).
Does anyone has an update on this.

There was an lake encroachment drive which happened in january

https://www.thehindu.com/news/cities/bangalore/encroachment-removal-begins-at-hulimavu-lake/article30463296.ece

Return to “Site for sale”