Need Suggestion on Buying Plot in VV Nagar

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1862 to know about the rules of posting 'site for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
blackstallion76

Need Suggestion on Buying Plot in VV Nagar

Post by blackstallion76 »

Hi All,

I am negotiating to buy a 1200sqft plot in VV Nagar Phase 1 on Vasanthapura main road (Konankunte Cross). Plot papers seems to be OK.
As far as I know the running rate in VV Nagar is around 2000-2200 per sqft. Owner expectation is 2600 per sqft.

However, there is a lawyer in between who is asking some commission above the normal rate.
He is not allowing to meet owner of the plot due to some reason and promises he would get them only during agreement and registration.
I am very doubtful about such transactions. Not sure how many middle men to deal with to buy a property.

I enquired with some of the residents there and are saying there is no sanitation and its only pit system.
Water is provided from VV Nagar water tank but kaveri is supposed to come by next year. VV Nagar is almost 1km close of ISRO Layout and area has come up nicely.
I am looking to buy the plot and build the house.

At what rate could we negotiate?
Is it worth buying plot with such middlemen transaction?

Please advice.
blackstallion76

Re: Need Suggestion on Buying Plot in VV Nagar

Hi Friends,

Please advise on the above deal? To go or not to go?

Thanks
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Hi Stallion,

Did you go ahead with the deal?? It seems to be a very good locality.

Cheers
Nagarjun K.S.
blackstallion76

Nope. The parties involved did not seem genuine. The middlemen are taking us for a good ride.
From last year to this year, I see a good 1000Rs psqft raise in all areas which I saw and shortlisted (sub urban).
VV Nagar is good area due to close proximity to ISRO layout but again some survey numbers have some issues.

I am still searching for genuine seller in these areas. No luck.
I was very much interested in Jayanagar Co-op Soceity Sites.
The same sites which were selling for 2K psqft in Oct 2011, are now 3K psqft. No development at all. 80% of these sites are now blocked by Agents with GPA.
nagarjunkatta

Post by nagarjunkatta »

Yes. i too had the same experience. 1 year back, it was around 2k and now it is 3k-3.5k.. I saw a site via broker in the pipe line road of VV Nagar 1st phase. Now a days all the brokers are demading a token of 5k. isnt it too costly? wat is the max token amount we can give? And wat are the survey numbers which have problems.. any idea????

Cheers
Nagarjun
kiranml

Post by kiranml »

Hello,
does anyone know latest information on VV Nagar for below?

1. Does sites are of "A" Khata?
2. Is sanitary lines are in place?
3. What is the water supply?, Kaveri or VV Nagar society?
4. Is there chance of under water if in case bore-well?
5. Are there any survey numbers in court?
6. What is the Govt rate for registration?
7. What is the current market rate?
8. Is there any issues with layout in terms of authorization as roads and other developments are not done?

Please drop in your numbers if any one has tried buying sites there, i can call up for information

Return to “Site for sale”