Group buy - UPVC window

Raj07

Re: Group buy - UPVC window

Post by Raj07 »

Have you placed the order with LG Hausys for the UPVC Windows? Can you share the prices that you finalized.

Thnx/Raj.
pkalappa

Post by pkalappa »

Can anyone give an update on the outcome of the groupbuy? also, is there one starting now?
studiohausys

Post by studiohausys »

Dear Kumar Sir,

Please send me your Exact Requirements, I'll get you the Best pricing in xxxxxxxx u-PVC Windows.

This site in not for marketing - share your knowledge first
Vaibhav m

Post by Vaibhav m »

Hello
I used to deal with LG UPVC windows who are interested to buy or want to know about uPVC windows can contact me on xxxxxxxx or mail me on xxxxxxxxxxxx

You need to share your knowledge first.if you have dealt with UPVC share us what are dos and don't while placing an order with any one.Where does vendors try to cut the cost,what hardware is good etc.

ADMIN
Vaibhav m

Information regarding UPVC window

Post by Vaibhav m »

Hello
Now day's upvc windows getting more popularity because of the advantage of material these are look wise and life of material was high compare to wood. It is Eco friendly and you may can get in different colours also and it has many advantages like sound, dust and heat redusent . The company people will gave warranty for it and cost effective. I was using it in my newly constructed house and I was fully satisfied what I paid. It's too good in look wise also
gsNagesh

Post by gsNagesh »

@Vaibhav m,

why dont you post some snaps.. for the benefit of forum users..

- Nagesh.
vpbs_bak

Post by vpbs_bak »

Is this request (UPVC group buy) still going on ? If so, I'm itnerested
Vaibhav m

Post by Vaibhav m »

While going for upvc windows you have to ask which hardwares he is using and what are all the thickness of upvc wall and is it costamized or what which glass he is using and thickness
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

I am also keen ona group buy for UPVC windows. I am expecting to place the order in next 2 months. Any tips on various brands also helpful
krishna74

Post by krishna74 »

hi All,
I am going for UPVC windows for my house under construction , I have got two parallel quotes from Rehau ( a german owned brand ) and LG-Haus . I quite liked the Rehau windows , in terms of cost its slightly more expensive than LG-Haus by 10 % . At the same time I have heard that LG Haus uses good quality Hardware directly imported from Korea . Can anyone in the forum share their experience and satisfaction with LG or Rehau windows . Thanks in advance . Please let me know if you need further info.

thanks
Krishna

Return to “Construction material group buying”