Group Buying of Plot/Multistorey Home in Bangalore South

prabhu422p

Re: Group Buying of Plot/Multistorey Home in Bangalore South

Post by prabhu422p »

Blrsiteseeker,

First we are now looking to identify plot with target of 90L to 1.2cr.Construction thing we are taking later.Now a days if a larger plot(title or documents should be clear) of more than 8000 with DC Conversion is available builders will come forward to build for us.The 4 persons who already met are interested to invest minmum 15L each on land.We are expecting some more as already 4 persons called as they are unable to attend meeting for personal reasons but need updates of the meeting .What i suggest is people interested please try to attend the next meeting as everyone of us know each other better.Once we know in person then we have forum to discuss.The 4 people who already attended have better understanding between them as they know in person now.

Even for an individual there will be many things running when he is planning to buy a plot or construct a house.For a group of people the ideas will be multiplied if we take location,approval,construction etc everything into consideration and we will endup nowhere.We are trying to take one at a time and go forward.

Thanks
Prabhakar
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi ,
At this point we are looking at an option of small amount investments like 10L to 15L group up and buy a land, hold it for some time and then sell.since individually one cannot invest 10l or 15l any where in real-estate field .
If we can form a strong group for sure we can look at good plots or land or investor quota options and share the profits.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
vpbs_bak

Post by vpbs_bak »

Praveen

Just to be clear, from what you say, the intention of this group is to only hold the investment as plot. Not to build houses/apartments. Is that correct ? From my side, I was looking at this as a group apartment building effort.

Thanks & regards

vpbs_bak
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

Hello folks,

I thought the same thing as vpbs_bak, that it was going to be a large plot and a few apartments with each person getting a whole floor. But looks like the plans have changed and things are different now.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

You can contact me @- girishshk @ gmail. com - 944 - 85- 77- 997
vishwas_bda

Post by vishwas_bda »

I am interested in this and ready to join the next meet up. However there seems to be some confusion regarding the final aim of the group. Please clarify.
vijayvma1983

Post by vijayvma1983 »

I am also interested in this and ready to join the next meet up. Can anybody plz tell what is the current plan?
Niladri

Post by Niladri »

I am also interested in group buying of land.
Will like to know when and where the meeting are held? Have any plot being identified yet?
I can be contacted at 9945504907
mgmprasad

Post by mgmprasad »

I'm also interested. Please include me. My mobile no. is 9886658587. Currently i'm residing in Basavanagudi and my office is in Bellandur outer ring road. I'm searching for a site in BTM IV stage. If your plan is also look for a plot in and around BTM / HSR layout, it suits me. Please let me when you are meeting again.

Thanks and regards
Mahadeva Prasad
Niladri

Post by Niladri »

@prabhu422p, please also add me into the group of people who are looking for a group buying option

Return to “Layout group buying”