Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Az2012

Re: Group buying of Site/Plot in Bangalore South

Post by Az2012 »

Hi Team,

I am interested and would like to join your team. please keep me updated. My Contact no 9886581798. Simultaneously think of around manyata and whitefield. will get there for best price and future growth will be there.

Thanks,
Azim
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

I am also interested. I agree with Azim, Manyata or Whitefield is a better option.

Thanks,
Yash
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi All,

Please let me know your views. Location : From Nagwara circle towards International Airport. I've been there,huge empty land available and still farming is happening( Note: you can notice two Very big projects from SHOBHA(Chrysanthemom and CITY on the same road). I feel best place to invest. please let me know your view.

Thanks,
Azim.
tamya

Post by tamya »

I can also join, along with me 2 more friends will join.
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi All,

Its going to be a team effort. I am expecting few of the team members should join while searching and negotiating with the landlords. I want every thing to be transparent. Please let me know if you have any ideas. will gather and discuss on weekends.

Note : Brokers are not allowed in this team.

Thanks,
Azim
krish

Post by krish »

Once you guys decide on team, let us know so that we can create a sub-forum for your team and you can start as many topics as you want in that like current sub forums.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

Azim,

How is the proximity of those places that you said around Nagaware from the Metro ? Also any idea about the running price ?

Thanks,
Yash
khan

Post by khan »

Sometime back, one of the broker mentioned around 3 crores per acre for main road facing. I have not validated it though, he was explaining to me when i mentioned that the site i was planning to buy was too expensive. He mentioned that 3 crores, you can make 20 number of 30*40 site, so each site would come to around 15 lacs. Additionally add to this the cost of development of roads/approvals etc around 5lacs. So come to 20 lacs. Plus profit for the builder around 5 lacs. So may be it would come to us with the same cost minus the profit. Or if prices have increased.

There is Metro coming till Nagawara from Bannerghatta planned. Additionally since both sides of parallel roads are Airport road(Bellary Road), and Airport Cargo Road(Hennur Road). The connectivity should ideally not be a major issue in the future.
Az2012

Post by Az2012 »

Hi Khan,

Have you asked a broker randomly or have you enquired about the land personally with landlord. We have planned this location because we feel its a good investment for future. Where exactly is the location you have enquired?. Our team is planning to buy a plot around 10-12L. if you have any idea about the converstion land of 1 to 2 acres let us know offline.
yashmys

Post by yashmys »

@khan,

If the one get ready plot for 5 lakhs more, then I guess its worth better than that. There will be lot of effort in buying the land and getting it developed. It will be worth the effort it the final cost works out significatly lower than the ready made one....

Return to “Layout group buying”