Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

sumitha.r.d

Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
charles1

Re: Aisshwarya Samskruthi Villas -Sarjapur Road

Post by charles1 »

Yeah. I like their villa designs too. Were you able to negotiate on the price for your villa and if so much have you paid for yours , if I may ask? Also, do you know how large the clubhouse is?
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
deepalik12

Post by deepalik12 »

Hi sumitha

I wouldbe keen to know more. We are also surprised that there are no reviews or discussion for this project.

Thanks
Deepali
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 9:58 am, edited 1 time in total.
rex25

Post by rex25 »

Sumitha,

we have booked a villa in this project 4 months back. It is in the construction stage now. As of today I can see the work progress for only 7+ villas and I'm not sure when the construction of remaining villas will begin. Hope we can see more villas in coming days. Overall till today we didn't have any issues with the builder except the overall progress of the project.
kavery

Post by kavery »

hi

can you guys please give me the price you got the villa for? am interested, but not sure of the price, do share the info,
thanks
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

Aishwarya is a dubious builder at best. I am not sure this is related to them. If it is, I would stay far away. The erstwhile msn forum had plenty of things to say about Aishwarya, which is available here. Please peruse them first.

Now I have no idea whether this is the same Aishwarya or not but I am in general very skeptical about something that sounds too good to be true. Please do your due diligence before you spend your hard earned money. It is better to go with the most reputed builders for more money in my humble opinion.
sumitha.r.d

Post by sumitha.r.d »

Removed as per request
Last edited by sumitha.r.d on February 6th, 2013, 9:59 am, edited 1 time in total.
PlotGuy

Post by PlotGuy »

That is sad. Unfortunately there are too many crooks in real estate(and elsewhere) and they have no fear of any punishment. The only thing we can do is to warn other buyers from getting duped.

Return to “Apartment Reviews”