Steel Prices - SAIL MRRP

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
ganeshncm

Steel Prices - SAIL MRRP

Post by ganeshncm »

Need two recommendations.

(a) Has anyone used these online sellers for construction materials, such as b-easy, msupply, buildkar etc. Are they prompt or do they cheat?

(b) SAIL recommends steel MRRP of say 47500/rs ton. But, most of these sellers are selling at 49,500rs/ton. Is this normal ? Would regular sellers be selling at a lower price?

Please guide me.

Thanks
Ganesh
prasanth

Re: Steel Prices - SAIL MRRP

Post by prasanth »

(b) If it is inclusive of GST, then it is good considering the recent hike in the price. If not, I can provide you the contact of a main dealer.

Regards,
Prasanth
ganeshncm

Post by ganeshncm »

Thank you Prasanth
prasanth wrote:(b) If it is inclusive of GST, then it is good considering the recent hike in the price. If not, I can provide you the contact of a main dealer.

Regards,
Prasanth
ppm123

Post by ppm123 »

prasanth wrote:(b) If it is inclusive of GST, then it is good considering the recent hike in the price. If not, I can provide you the contact of a main dealer.

Regards,
Prasanth
Kindly inform me the number of main dealer of steel Mr. Prashant. My no. 9845746540

Best Regards

ppm
gvv_satya

Post by gvv_satya »

Me too please. Thank you.
rrdsony

Post by rrdsony »

Currently i am buying JSW with 58000 to 60000 (20 mm - 8 mm). Would be interested to buy SAIL if its lesser than JSW.
Dear Members, If any one have purchased SAIL from Main dealer or from a trust worthy seller , please send me PM with their contact details.

(My new Home construction is at RR nagar).

Return to “Material prices”