Labour contract

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
ramki067

Re: Labour contract

Post by ramki067 »

raghav21 wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 12:07 pm
Hi,

I am getting house construction done in NGEF layout (Mallatahalli lake) near Nagarabhavi and my Mestri (Satya) is very reliable with good knowledge/ skills. He spends lot of time at construction site by supervising activities. His labour work has very great finishing for all walls and i highly recommend his name for your construction.

You can refer my name as 'Raghavendra' and you can visit 2-3 constructions with him which he has undertaken for your understanding.
Hi,
Planning to start construction in 2 months. Can you send contact details of your Mestri to ramki067@gmail.com please?
Thanks
akrt1972

Post by akrt1972 »

Hi I am Ajith kumar, planning to start construction , could you please send mason number
manomur

Post by manomur »

I am planning to start construction very soon, please suggest reliable labour contractor near electronic city .
deepakss83

Post by deepakss83 »

Contact Rajesh from ARVA, he is young engineer but dedicated guy. He is doing my project. +918073005840
Ravi10

Post by Ravi10 »

raghav21 wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 12:07 pm
Hi,

I am getting house construction done in NGEF layout (Mallatahalli lake) near Nagarabhavi and my Mestri (Satya) is very reliable with good knowledge/ skills. He spends lot of time at construction site by supervising activities. His labour work has very great finishing for all walls and i highly recommend his name for your construction.

You can refer my name as 'Raghavendra' and you can visit 2-3 constructions with him which he has undertaken for your understanding.
Hi Raghavendra,

Could you please provide Mestri Satya's contact details....as you mentioned in above.

Rgds,
Ravi

Return to “Material prices”