Sanitary ware

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
rgowda

Sanitary ware

Post by rgowda »

Dear All,

Have anybody came across using the BELL Sanitary wares (especially wall hung closets) in Bangalore..
Would like to know the quality and availability of them.
The price wise, they are very competitive compare to Jaguar, Huida etc..They provide upto 30%discount on MRP where as other brands are limited to max of 23%.. and even the models are looking cool (especially Accord, Spacy,Crystal,Arcade ).
Would like to know if anybody has experianced about their quality and durability of them
duffyhair

Re: Sanitary ware

Post by duffyhair »

its not just about quality, availability and discount ! Jaguar has reputation since after sales service is good !
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
This brand sanitary-ware is existing in market for last 15 years as per my knowledge and its the same brand wash basin i can see in my own toilet provided by then builder .
The only feed back i have is that yellow scaling happened with in 10 years ,even today after using any kind of chemicals scaling cannot be removed. We use only bore well water that is completely potable and we can drink it directly .Even in this condition of water if the sanitary-ware couldn't perform means there is something need to be thought about .

Sanitary-ware quality is to do be gauged according to ceramic coat they provide.
I am not sure though if the same brand has made any developments in their quality and technology. This is my personal

**** All the opinions expressed here are on my personal experience with the brand. I have nothing against this or any other brand.

Regards ,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
https://www.facebook.com/ardes.architects
http://www.ardesarchitects.com
philiptm

Post by philiptm »

Hi,

Am looking to purchase sanitary ware in Banaswadi area. Maruthi Ceramics offers 20% discount for HIndware. On comparing prices for plumbing requirements, his prices were almost 20% higher than local supplier (Aashirwad, Supreme).

Any suggestions for sanitary ware + fittings (considering Jaquar) is appreciated.

Thanks.
swamy_blr

Post by swamy_blr »

Hi Philip,

Please check at Meenakshi Build World near Hennur Bande or Byrathi Cross on Hennur Main Road. They have good collection of all Sanitary Ware + Tiles as well (if need), You can also try at Mallappa & Sons near Infantry Road (Shivaji Nagar), Discount wise they are good compared to others.

Get the Quote from the 2 -3 Vendors and choose from them. I also Checked in Maruthi Ceramics, the price is high when compared with Meenakshi.

rgds
Swamy
philiptm

Post by philiptm »

Thanks Swamy - Any thoughts on Chabbria in Commercial - read about the shop in this forum (does he have the best discount on NRP for Jaquar).
philiptm

Post by philiptm »

swamy_blr wrote:Hi Philip,

Please check at Meenakshi Build World near Hennur Bande or Byrathi Cross on Hennur Main Road. They have good collection of all Sanitary Ware + Tiles as well (if need), You can also try at Mallappa & Sons near Infantry Road (Shivaji Nagar), Discount wise they are good compared to others.

Get the Quote from the 2 -3 Vendors and choose from them. I also Checked in Maruthi Ceramics, the price is high when compared with Meenakshi.

rgds
Swamy

Thanks! Swamy. Any thoughts on Chabbria in Commercial. Have read on this forum that he has the best discount for Jaquar. What about his rates for Sanitaryware + tiles.

Return to “Material prices”