Cement Price increased

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
Balu

Re: Cement Price increased

Post by Balu »

Arjun,

I am purchasing form the cement shop near my construction site, I recommed you to find one near your construction site.
pgrsridhar

Post by pgrsridhar »

For lowest cement prices you can refer xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

This forum is not only for marketing ,you need to share your knowledge .This forum works on give and take policy.You can contact admin@mybdasites.com in case of paid ads
Edited by ADMIN

Sri
Praveenb

Post by Praveenb »

Hello,

I am planning to use Ramco 53 grade cement for footing, columns and plinth. Please share experience with Ramco if any.

Thanks,
Praveen
civil88

Post by civil88 »

Hi Praveen,

Ramco is a good brand. You can use it without any doubt.

I am presently getting KCP 53 grade at 345, which I think is a very competitive price. If you are able to get Ramco at around the same price go for it. Otherwise, I would advise you to go for KCP, as it is highly valued brand in AP/Telengana. In Bangalore, it is not so famous. We are lucky that way, as we are able to get it at a reasonable price for this reason :)

Thanks,
Venky
Praveenb

Post by Praveenb »

Hi Venky,

Thanks for the info.

My contractor seems to have got good deal with Ramco. He mentioned that, he has been using it for all of his projects. Currently I am in stage of finalising the specifications with contractor. I will keep KCP option open as a Cost effective alternative.

Thanks,
Praveen

Return to “Material prices”