Labour contract

These are Non - negotiated rates in the market
shiprs

Labour contract

Post by shiprs »

Hello,
I am planning to strart my constuction in Nagarbhavi. Can anyone please recommend a reliable contractor for construction and can you please the details of quality red brick supplier.
Thanking you in anticipation of your support
duffyhair

Re: Labour contract

Post by duffyhair »

contact perimal on 9845793211 for labour contract.
shiprs

Post by shiprs »

Thanks for the message. Have you used his services in the recent past. Is he reliable
harishekar

Post by harishekar »

Hi,

I am also planning for construction @ Moodalapalya, could you please let know if you used labour contract.
How is the service and contact details.

Thanks
Nishanth

Post by Nishanth »

Hi Harishekar/Shiprs,

Hope you are doing good!!

Please contact me on xxxxxxxxx, as we undertake turnkey construction projects in and around Vijayanagar.

Will be happy to help!!

You cannot use this forum for marketing, please share your construction knowledge .

Edited by admin
mbelgaum

Post by mbelgaum »

HI Friends,

I am looking for a good reliable labour contractor for constructing my house in Yelahanka. Please let me know if you know any one around this are

Thanks
Mahesh
raghav21

Post by raghav21 »

Hi,

I am getting house construction done in NGEF layout (Mallatahalli lake) near Nagarabhavi and my Mestri (Satya) is very reliable with good knowledge/ skills. He spends lot of time at construction site by supervising activities. His labour work has very great finishing for all walls and i highly recommend his name for your construction.

You can refer my name as 'Raghavendra' and you can visit 2-3 constructions with him which he has undertaken for your understanding.
Last edited by raghav21 on December 3rd, 2018, 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
raghav21

Post by raghav21 »

shiprs wrote:Hello,
I am planning to strart my constuction in Nagarbhavi. Can anyone please recommend a reliable contractor for construction and can you please the details of quality red brick supplier.
Thanking you in anticipation of your support
Hi Shiprs,

Did you get any good reference for Wire cut bricks as i am also looking for my house construction in Nagarabhavi.
viksat82

Post by viksat82 »

What all the work included in labor contract? and how much is the current labor contract price?
like excavation, pcc, concreting, Bar Bending, Shuttering, plastering, tile laying, plumbing, electrical etc. ?
raghu1277

Post by raghu1277 »

raghav21 wrote:
October 25th, 2018, 12:07 pm
Hi,

I am getting house construction done in NGEF layout (Mallatahalli lake) near Nagarabhavi and my Mestri (Satya) is very reliable with good knowledge/ skills. He spends lot of time at construction site by supervising activities. His labour work has very great finishing for all walls and i highly recommend his name for your construction.

You can refer my name as 'Raghavendra' and you can visit 2-3 constructions with him which he has undertaken for your understanding.
Hi

can you please share the contractor details, planning to construct first and second floor in mallathhalli

thanks and regards
raghavendra.D

Return to “Material prices”