Duplex House For Sale

movva

Duplex House For Sale

Post by movva »

Duplex House For Sale

North facing house in RVC Layout ,Mylasandra,on Mysore road ...just below 1 km from mysore highway and within 5 minites drive away from Global Village -a soft ware park, BGS Global hospital,Indus Hospital,Manipal Hospital,Gopalan Arch Mall,RV Engineering college,Jss engineering college,BGS engineering college and a lot more educational institutes.Place is of genuine quite environment.

Site measurement 600 sq ft.

Ground+2 floors[total built up area of 1900 sq ft]

Ground floor consists of parking space of 280 sqft,single hall,kichen and attached bathroom.its fully covered by grill with solid gate.

1 st floor&2 nd floor is of duplex house with separate entrance from parking area of groundfloor.

3 bedrooms,2 attached bathroom and 1 common toilet,3 balconies,back side a permanant lake view from balcony.

This house is construted by me with uncompramised way..granite flooring,teak shutters and all top class material used in construction.

BBMP covered site with dc conversion and clear titles with uptodate payment of BBMP fee.

Quoting price - 45 Lakhs.

please contact Mr.Sekhar-9945175248,9902775437.

Please Note-I will respond only to the phone calls.

kis4cob

Re: Duplex House For Sale

Post by kis4cob »

If you have any Duplex house which costs around 25 - 30 let me know.
movva

Post by movva »

SOLD OUT
svkscorpio6

Post by svkscorpio6 »

This looks to be a joke rather than a real sale. Most brokers are adopting these silly measures in order to keep them engaged even if they have no work. The price quoted for this house is twice its actual worth at that location.

Return to “House for sale”