Modular Kitchen & Interior

pramod_murthy

Modular Kitchen & Interior

Post by pramod_murthy »

Hello Esteemed Members and Experts,

I am constructing a house and it is currently in the plastering stage. I would like to seek your expert advice on the following points:
1. Which are the some of best-branded tiles with respect to design and quality and easily available in Bangalore;
2. A few reputed ready made Teak and laminate door suppliers at reasonable price;
3. Good and reliable interior factories around Uttarahalli, RR Nagar, BSK 6th Stage.

Look forward for some guidance urgently.

Thank you,
Pramod
ardesarchitects

Re: Modular Kitchen & Interior

Post by ardesarchitects »

pramod_murthy wrote:
August 5th, 2023, 7:41 pm
Hello Esteemed Members and Experts,

I am constructing a house and it is currently in the plastering stage. I would like to seek your expert advice on the following points:
1. Which are the some of best-branded tiles with respect to design and quality and easily available in Bangalore;
2. A few reputed ready made Teak and laminate door suppliers at reasonable price;
3. Good and reliable interior factories around Uttarahalli, RR Nagar, BSK 6th Stage.

Look forward for some guidance urgently.

Thank you,
Pramod

Hi pramod
Nexion, kajaria, nitco, Rak, naveen, simpolo, somany, jhonson , bell are some of the quality conscious brands. I listed in the descending order of price range
Nikki, mikasa from house of greenlam, hormann, durian,
Interior factories are not good at design works, unless you give them proper design the outcome is very standard look. if you are looking for your own home i suggest first get design in place and then search for the interior factories.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
www.ardesarchitects.in ( Re launching soon )
pramod_murthy

Re: Modular Kitchen & Interior

Post by pramod_murthy »

Hi Praveen,

Thank you for the recommendations. I have been visiting Kajaria, Somany, AGL dealers. Kajaria has a lot of good options in large size (Slabs). AGL is very competitive in rates. Somany seems to have good designs in 2X4. Most likely I will go with Somany. Selecting tiles is one of the toughest jobs looks like.

I visited Niki a while ago. I will go again. Please let me know if you have any experience with SL Doors and House of Doors. SL Doors seems to have an affordable range but not sure of the quality. So the question. The forum member Visualizer recommended Interior Doors.in. I am yet to visit their factory.
@Visualizer - I will appreciate if you have any feedback about this supplier.

I have engaged an Architect for Interior Designing. It is a work in progress. In the meanwhile, wanted to seek recommendations on interior factories. I will also appreciate if there are any pointers that I need to keep in mind before finalizing a factory.

Another additional question - which are affordable and quality brands in Sanitary ware particularly with respect to Diverters, WC, Taps, wash basins? I am not looking for luxury brands. Any dealer recommendation will be very much appreciated.

Thanks,
Pramod

Return to “Interiors”