Electric Geyser

Hesh_Mysore

Re: Electric Geyser

Post by Hesh_Mysore »

Thanks praveen,
I clears a few doubts now.
Also does any one have any idea of a 5 star rated geyser?. i have seen most to be 4 star rated.

Also has anyone used A O Smith brand geyser and have any reviews on that. The reviews on the net does not really help as they are very few and divided.

I am looking for Racold or A O Smith brand, so want to know which is better?

Also does any geyser come with a automatic Switch on facility at a given time every day?

Thanks,
Hesh
nsmsndr

Post by nsmsndr »

I purchased a Bajaj Platini Water heater (25L). The shopkeeper mentioned that it is 5 star rated as per BEE standards. The installation has went fine and the water heater is working. But only time will tell the performance of the water heater.
tendlu

Post by tendlu »

what is the most preferred brand for storage heater these days?

price for a 15L storage?
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi ,
In geysers Racold is fast moving for reasons of various coil and tank options available (mid segment), in high end "Ao Smith" due to smart technology available in it.

Regards
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior Designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
VivekBoi

Post by VivekBoi »

So many expert opinions on geyser here. Too late in the discussion but does anybody here have any personal experience of using electric geyser with hard water? I have a really bad water at my place in Delhi with horrible TDS. So, thinking of getting a geyser that has hard water protection. I have found some good options here - https://www.lazydadreviews.com/best-geysers-for-hard-water/ and I have decided to pick any. Your suggestions would be really appreciated.

Return to “Interiors”