SS Railing references

msananthu

SS Railing references

Post by msananthu »

Hi All,

Can anybody provide SS Railing vendor references who is reliable in terms of material he promises to use along with timely execution.

Thanks in advance

Regards
Anantha
Kiran Kumar K

Re: SS Railing references

Post by Kiran Kumar K »

http://www.mybdasites.com//viewtopic.php?f=36&t=7461 u can refer this topic for better understanding.
karjagir

Post by karjagir »

Hi Anantha,

S-rail has some great designs and finishing, very professional service and they give you proper gauge (SS-304). Local vendors may or may not provide the proper gauge and finishing.

Kich also has good railings but they don’t have too many designs.

However, S-rail can be a bit expensive. Would recommend you still take a quote from them and decide

Please note that S-rail would take 3-4 weeks to deliver once you pay the material amount. Kich may take even more time

Thanks,
Karthik
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Karthik,

Thanks for the info. Shall contact S-Rail and check with them.
Yesterday spoke with 2 vendors Maruthi Railing & Tech Byte. They do have almost every possible combination of rails. I was impressed with Tech Byte.

Based on interactions, have few notes.
1. SS202 or SS304, The layman will have no idea which material is provided as they both look the same. So a good trust with company is required for projects executed in residential houses.
2. SS202 or SS304 either of the two should be good for Indoor use as both are produced with the same flow except that SS304 has Nickel 8-10%
3. There are material from China/Vietnam which costs Rs.150/Kg and thereby vendors are able to provide at much cheaper rates than competitors.
4. In SS304, the amount of Nickel is reduced to 4% or 2% whereas the recommended is 8%. This reduces the price.

I am yet to finalise the vendor and place the order.
anandprakash100

Post by anandprakash100 »

Hi msananthu,

Can you further share your decision about SS railing, finally what you have finalized. What is your recommendation.
I am also planning to buy rails for my house in Tumkur road, near TCI petrol pump

Regards.
Anand
msananthu

Post by msananthu »

Hi Anand,

I went with Tech Byte. They gave a few nervous moments in terms of timely execution but the job was done well. They can customise your requirements. I had teak wood left over and had it cut to strips and got it screwed up with the pillars, tech byte supported this without any extra cost.

You can ping me for contact details and check with their webpage.
anandprakash100

Post by anandprakash100 »

Please send me details on PM: anandprakashch001@gmail.com

Return to “Interiors”