Home interior work advice

pganesh2k

Re: Home interior work advice

Post by pganesh2k »

im planning to do wood work for myflat.
Can you give me the psft cost if

i will go for 710 for kitchen whch is around 105 sqft, green gold
and for wardrobe 303 brand from prestige,national etc.
wardrobe is of 190 sqft (3 wardrobes)

What will be the total cost ??

Also which brand of plywood is better , i heard lot of duplicates in bangalore market
msn1270

Re: Home interior work advice

Post by msn1270 »

Ganesh

1. Wardrobes costs around Rs. 1,200/sq.ft with all inclusive of accessories and laminates(one side plain i.e. Primer color and other side laminate of your choice/design).
As alternates to 303 (Prestige/National) you can try Green Ecotech, Century Sainik...etc. which costs in the same range. Whereas Planear & kitply may cost slightly more for you.

2. Kitchen with 710-Green Gold costs around Rs. 1,500/sq.ft EXCLUDING BASKETS. For Baskets, Cost depends on no's of baskets, slots, sliding type, cutlery options, plain...etc.
Also depends on brands like Hettich Tandem, Godrej, Ebco....etc. Also plenty of Indian brands available with SS304 options in case you are looking for cheaper options.
Alternate options for GreenGold grade of ply is available from Century or Kitply Brands from the branded ones. Experienced Carpenter/Interior service provider can suggests
you some more Options (unbranded) which have same quality of century or kitply with reasonable cost, which can be considered, if you are interested.

On the genuineness of the Ply, better to go through known people to buy from their regular sources.
Otherwise there are several traders in Bengaluru who can deliver ply' s printed with any name and cheat ordinary people
as they don't know how to identify the quality or the uniqueness of the brand.

Return to “Interiors”