Electrical Fittings

ksmanju

Re: Electrical Fittings

Post by ksmanju »

Dear Sir,

Can you share the name and contact details of Banashankari guy to my e mail id mnathks@gmail.com for cables and electrical fittings.

Thanks

manjunatha k s
ardesarchitects

Post by ardesarchitects »

Hi,
If you are looking for legrand switches i have a vendor who is a trader of different electrical items, if we send him the Boq he will send the best price possible and he supply the same. They will take back any excess items in unpacked condition.
Off late i got a better deal for one of my client from an online store source, yet to check the material once after installation. Though they are branded i always have doubt with online suppliers as they sell B grade material ( every branded company will have this category - either unseen scratches, slight color variations, discontinued models etc)
You can mail me at ardesarchitects@gmail.com in case of any details needed.

Regards,
Ar.Praveen.N
Ardes Architects and Interior designers
ardesarchitects@gmail.com
www.ardesarchitects.com
https://www.instagram.com/ardesarchitects
catchmesachin

Post by catchmesachin »

Recently i purchased norisys switches and plates and found them to be of a excellent quality. Even my electrical contractor who had never used norisys said its the best seeing the quality.
anjali.sangwan

Post by anjali.sangwan »

Hi can someone share the Banashankari guy details? I need switches too
anjali.sangwan

Post by anjali.sangwan »

catchmesachin wrote:
June 20th, 2023, 3:59 pm
Recently i purchased norisys switches and plates and found them to be of a excellent quality. Even my electrical contractor who had never used norisys said its the best seeing the quality.
Can you share the contact of the person where you got it from ?
pomski

Post by pomski »

JollyRogers wrote:
July 29th, 2012, 10:49 am
I had been to BVK Iyengar road to purchase Electrical wires yesterday, and I made a good find. Almost all dealers prefer Finolex, and then Havells/Anchor.
The following are the discounts offered: 35% on Anchor Products, 30% on Finolex. (I had enquired with about 8-9 shops and all of the dicounts ranged from 30-40% max).
I then found a Shop which offered me the best discount. They are bulk suppliers for all leading developers in South India, (They are not into retail sales) and I found them offering the best rates:
48% discount on all Havells products (crabtree, wires, etc.)
50-52%% on Clipsal (schneider electric)
48-50% on Legrand products.
The overall cost turned out to be cheaper than Anchor/Finolex products.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.
Please send me the details at praveen.dharma@gmail.com

Return to “Interiors”