Electrical Fittings

cvl

Electrical Fittings

Post by cvl »

Hi,

Please let me know your view on North-West switches from Wipro.

Please suggest any other modular electrical switches for a house.

Regards,
jackalbda

Re: Electrical Fittings

Post by jackalbda »

I heard clipsal is very good...
tech4pk

Post by tech4pk »

NW from Wipro are good, but getting a replacement in future is very difficult. Based on my experience, I suggest you to go for Anchor Roma, as they are of decent quality and price. Also, they look good with modular fitment, and are widely available.
Mukund

Post by Mukund »

Dear Blogger

Infact this is the first time for me to contribute to the forum .

Greetings to all Blog members, Keep up the good Job.

On the specific Query for North West Switches from WIPRO,

today the technology of switching has become so simple that you can certainly rely on any manufacturer for that matter.

however if you classify based on Brands / Perceptions

" ANCHOR, CRABTREE , MK & ARTIER " are first grade Quality ones.

Northwest, Indo Asian, LISHA belong to Second grade

GEM and host of other manufacturers occupy next grade

The grades are in thhe order of TOP - BOTTOM

Any body interested to purchase ELECTRICAL Components for their buildings can refer my name " Mukund " with
any of the following dealers who are good commercially and can offer competitive prices for CRABTREE ( Havell's Brand )

They are a) Ratan Electricals b) DEEPAM electricals c) Mangal Electric Corporation

For Legrend can refer to Prakash Electricals

These people are based in CHICKPET and any body in chickpet will guide to these electrical outlets.

This information is provided to help all the members interested and has no commercial interests.

Any member wanting to know Technically on Electrical products used for House construction also can write to me on this blog
will try to reply to the best of my knowledge.

Regards

Mukund
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

hi Mukund

How much discount i get?

Can i get for all electrical iteme? like conduit,switches, copper finolex wires, switch boards

Regards
Sam
Mukund

Post by Mukund »

Hai Sam

To be honest, I have no idea of the discount offerred, it varies brand - brand, company - company.

I can be reasonably confident you will get good prices and good items, you can go for Havells
It is one of the good brands, no doubt you will get all items, do your reasoning before buying.

Regards

Mukund
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I had been to BVK Iyengar road to purchase Electrical wires yesterday, and I made a good find. Almost all dealers prefer Finolex, and then Havells/Anchor.
The following are the discounts offered: 35% on Anchor Products, 30% on Finolex. (I had enquired with about 8-9 shops and all of the dicounts ranged from 30-40% max).
I then found a Shop which offered me the best discount. They are bulk suppliers for all leading developers in South India, (They are not into retail sales) and I found them offering the best rates:
48% discount on all Havells products (crabtree, wires, etc.)
50-52%% on Clipsal (schneider electric)
48-50% on Legrand products.
The overall cost turned out to be cheaper than Anchor/Finolex products.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.
mohan_hu

Post by mohan_hu »

Thanks for the detailed info on the discounts, can you please mail me at mohan_hu@yahoo.com.

Regards
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

I have sent you the details to your mail.
m3_07

Post by m3_07 »

JollyRogers wrote:
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.

You could use the PM option, as long as the content is exclusive. This being a public forum, if the message benefits one & all, please put it out for all the members to read. Rest is your prerogative !!

Return to “Interiors”