Electrical Fittings

pradeepecr

Re: Electrical Fittings

Post by pradeepecr »

I'm planning to buy Finolex FR or Havells wires during weekend. Pls share discount & contact for the same.
maheshvivid2003

Post by maheshvivid2003 »

sk1976 wrote:Today I bought Havell's metal boxes with a discount of 64% on MRP. No exta tax. The plastic cover has Havells and Crabtree names and I was told that the box can be used for both crabtree and Havell switches.

I also visited Havells Galaxy in Kanakpuraroad(Vinayak Electricals) and they said they offer 65% discount on Havells switches and 62% on Crabtree switches. I did not check whether this includes tax or not.

definetly its a good buy

2day bought anchor roma metal boxes 53% discount n im almost done with boxes next will be looking for switches and wires
can u share the details of the dealer
sk1976

Post by sk1976 »

Vinayaka electricals, Havells Galaxy on Kanakpura road. I don't have their numbers.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Dear pals

Along with the Price Discount, also be cautions about the credibility of the dealer.
There are many guys in B.V.K Iyengar Road & S.P Road, who sells look alike cheap quality fake electrical and electronic items
of leading brands. A common man can't distinguish the difference, unless he is familiar with those products.

Always look for "authorized dealership certificate" from the respective manufacturer Usually displayed in their shops.
bhabhu

Post by bhabhu »

Hi
Please PM me the shop name. I needed it. bhanotes@yahoo.com
with regards
JollyRogers wrote:I had been to BVK Iyengar road to purchase Electrical wires yesterday, and I made a good find. Almost all dealers prefer Finolex, and then Havells/Anchor.
The following are the discounts offered: 35% on Anchor Products, 30% on Finolex. (I had enquired with about 8-9 shops and all of the dicounts ranged from 30-40% max).
I then found a Shop which offered me the best discount. They are bulk suppliers for all leading developers in South India, (They are not into retail sales) and I found them offering the best rates:
48% discount on all Havells products (crabtree, wires, etc.)
50-52%% on Clipsal (schneider electric)
48-50% on Legrand products.
The overall cost turned out to be cheaper than Anchor/Finolex products.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me, and I will provide you with the details of the shop.
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Since I have received numerous request asking for the details of the shop, am posting it here:
The shop is Vaibhav Lightronics in BVK Iyengar Road.
You can reach them at 9341224041 / 08041222622 / 08041530066.
sam_m400

Post by sam_m400 »

@ JollyRogers Did you find good dicsounts in Vaibhav as compared to other dealers...........? . Did you happen to verify the price with other dealers by having quotation ,as curious to know all the dealers are same or Vaibhav is giving good dicsounts as others?
JollyRogers

Post by JollyRogers »

Based on my experience where I took the quotation from a couple of different vendors (some so called reputed ones in BVK), I found them offering good rates on Havells and Legrand. For other brands you might still try to explore other options.
velusamys

Post by velusamys »

Hi Guys,

Decided to buy the MK modular switches. I heard that different amps power switches available required for different purposes. I can see 6,10,16,32 amps switches.

Water purifier
Chimney
Micro oven
Mixi
Grinder
Refrigerator
Exhaust fan
Fan
TV
AC
Geyser
Washing machine

Thanks,
Velu
velusamys

Post by velusamys »

Heared discounts for RR Kabel wires. is RR Kabel wires are good quality or better to go with Finolex ?

With Bill - 38 % discount - inclusion of taxes
Without Bill - 40% discount - inclusion of taxes

is it good discount or should i bargain more on this ?

Return to “Interiors”