Anu Solar Feedback

kris_tm

Anu Solar Feedback

Post by kris_tm »

Hi,

Wanted to share feedback on Any solar as i am using the product for past 3 yrs now. As solar water heater is decision which comes in last stage when you are really short of money :( you go more from commercial aspect. Similarly i took the decision as few thousands was too much in final stages of house construction,.
Well the product is comparatively cheaper then any other product lines but it comes with it's own drawbacks. For ex

1. Warranty what Anu solar gives is product warranty but there is hidden cost of transportation for ex a 100 L replacement will cost you around 900/- and for 200 L it will cost you around 1700/- , they will show the product cost as zero but will ask for transportation cost. This is some thing which will pinch you high at later stage

2. Microns: Anu solar comes with minimal microns thickness of tank, which makes prone to leakage much higher, for ex within 3 yrs time frame i had to replace my tank. Now for replacing the tank they will take the tank and you will have to wait for one week to get it fixed and connected back , the expense of bush will have to given by you and also the plumbing work. The quality of tank is so bad that you will face the tank replacement issue quite often.

3.Service call center : I would request who ever who is deciding on Anu solar to call the service number, if you get it then rest assured you are buy a lottery ticket and you will hit jack pot. The service center is not upto the mark as the response it very delayed, you will end up waiting for minimum one week before you can get the service engg attend the problem. As per Anu solar support team they only have 2 vehicles with tanks available to take care of the entire bangalore. You can imagine what will be your situation.

Regards
Hari Krishnan

Return to “Interiors”