Current Prices in oyal Lake Front\RC

avian

Current Prices in oyal Lake Front\RC

Post by avian »

Hi All
Can somebody let me know the latest realistic prices in Royal County\Royal LAke front? Both are BDA approved. I have been quoted 2800 / sqt which I fell is on the higher side. The BDA sites near by Royal county has been quoted for 2600.

Also any feedback on the layouts?

reg
Avian
mybdasites

Re: Current Prices in oyal Lake Front\RC

Post by mybdasites »

I checked last week. They are quoting about 2300-2500. BDA sites are quoted for 2500-3000.

I see quite a few ADs repeating. Maybe you can negotiate quite a bit. Sales seem to be slow now.
Bangalorian

Post by Bangalorian »

Hi,

I am looking for a 40*60 plot in 8th phase j p nagar very seriously from 3 weeks met lot of agents & got to know from 2 owners that Brokers/agents have told them that don't worry sir we will get u the price 3000/sqft so they don't want to even talk or sit for finalization below 2800 it seems.

I met couple of buyers also who bought recently between 1 to 1.5 months for 2500 in the same area. I liked almost 5-6 properties & when i ask for the documents or sitting for finalizing, brokers have some reason saying either they r not selling this now, owner changed his mind or all of a sudden owner wants higher price than what he mentioned 2 weeks ago. I know almost 10 sites for sale in 8th phase with the site numbers now. Its been that big experience.

It is disgusting to deal with brokers when u really don't have time for all this & for a serious buyers.

If any direct owners interested to sell their 40*60 please contact me & only in J P Nagar 8th phase 2nd block. Immediate settlement.

Thanks
dream_home

Post by dream_home »

I have 40x60 south facing in JP Nagar 8th Ph 1st Block (BDA site). If interested let me know.
Thanks
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Not surprised , because I took almost 7 months to close a deal in the same layout , ur 3 weeks looks too short a wait , to me ( sorry to have said that ) !! Yes, I do understand the pain and ,believe me, its not the owners playing the game here. The RE agents work like a big connected chain. Meaning RE1 may come to know through RE2 where RE2 again gets the info thru RE3 ( RE* being all agents ).There will be multiple persons between owner and you and each of these folks have there own clients as well. So based on any of the prospective buyers in any part of this chain , changing their mind, raising/lowering their offer, ur RE agents ( RE1 ) approach to you also would change. Because say a client of RE3 tells that he would make a deal next week then RE2 will not allowed to meet the owner and so is RE1. Later if RE3 looses that client then he would think that the commission he gets thru RE2 might be a better option now ( if he had made the previous deal his commission would have been the best as he is the only one involved ) and approaches RE2 again to bring the client ( You ) . RE2 talks to RE1 who in turn contacts u again. So this is a vicious big circle.

Dont worry about all that, be strong on your requirement/offer and deal with only one agent making it very clear to him that if he makes the deal you will pay him this much, but not to anybody else. Follow up only with this guy and dont lower/raise ur planned offer much . U should be able to close the deal. All the best ...

~JackalBDA

Return to “Jp nagar”