Plot - JP Nagar 9th Phase 5A Block

vanandh

Plot - JP Nagar 9th Phase 5A Block

Post by vanandh »

Hi,

I am planning to purchase a plot in JP Nagar 9th Phase, 5A Block. You can find the exact location from below wikimapia link.

http://wikimapia.org/26609804/JP-Nagar- ... e-5A-Block

1. What is the current market price in this area. I understood that rates are different in different blocks of JP Nagar 9th Phase itself. Hence it would be great if someone can provide the prevailing rate in 5A block.

2. Are there any litigations/issues that I should be aware of in this area. Its a BDA layout.

3. The nearby BDA approved layouts like BCMC, Narayan Nagar and BDA employees layout are having tar roads, but not this block. Does any one know what could be the reason? Can we expect the tar roads soon?

4. I think its not yet under the BBMP limits. What could be the issues/challenges if the plot is a BDA plot but not yet under BBMP limits.

5. I am primarily looking for my own living in 2 to 3 years. There is only one house which is under the construction in this block. What is the prospect of this block being an occupancy of at least 50% in 3 years time frame?

Thanks,
Vijay
someshmv

Re: Plot - JP Nagar 9th Phase 5A Block

Post by someshmv »

Hi vanandh,
I have checked this layout in month of June 2012, broker quoted 36 lakhs for 30*40 site. I don't know what price the sites are running now.

Return to “Jp nagar”