Running Rates in JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

sun

Re: Running Rates in JP Nagar 8th Phase 2nd Block

Post by sun »

Owner is paying tax to BDA directly including this years`s tax. I have them and sent to legal. But what I know is BBMP is not issuing any new Khata isnt that right?
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

Well I had a BDA khata and property tax paid to BDA for my site in Royal County. After the handover to BBMP, had to get a new Khata from BBMP as well as paying the property tax now to BBMP. I got the BBMP Khata around 3-4 years back. Not sure of the current state of affairs.
suhasbl

Post by suhasbl »

Hi prakashbask,

Can you please let me know when BDA handed over it to BBMP? because I too own a site in Royal County and would like to get the BBMP khata.

Recently I visited the place and found the borad which tell the street numbers are written as BBMP.

Thanks,
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

Around 2007, Royal County was handed over to BBMP.
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

Then probably its only Royal County...The direct BDA plots within Royal County area is still under BDA and the handover has not happened yet. I had enquired the same with the BDA supervisor last week and he said my plot ( which is not a Royal County one but a direct BDA one ) is still with BDA.
suhasbl

Post by suhasbl »

Hi jackalbda,

Thanks a lot for your additional input.

I would ike to know one thing

The original owner of my plot was having Sale Deed/BDA khata certificate/Possession certificate in his name and Sale deed exectuted with BDA.After my purchase it is under my name,does this mean this plot is direct from BDA? How should I know wether it is Direct BDA or Rouyal county.
prakashbask

Post by prakashbask »

For the Royal County sites, the sale deed was registered with the Builders and not BDA. So if you have the BDA allotment letter, then it should be direct BDA site.

Return to “Jp nagar”