Doctors Colony Konankunte

rkrishna

Doctors Colony Konankunte

Post by rkrishna »

Hi
I am looking for details around Doctors Colony Konankunte

The layout is on the left after new bank colony towards Konankunte lake. It is adjacent Bank officers colony 3rd block/Punjab national bank layouts and before JP Nagar 9th phase.

I was told that it is an A khata site and betterment charges have been paid. If anyone is living in that area/or has survyed the layout, I would appreciate some information.

I have seen 2 sites one quoting at 2800 North facing and another quoting at 2700 west facing. Both seemed to be at least 500-600 m from amruthanagar main road. The layout is well developed with 70-80% houses. Is that a fair price in that area?
manjunathk369

Re: Doctors Colony Konankunte

Post by manjunathk369 »

Hi, I'm staying in the same are, and looking plots in that area. Price is ok, it's a good price. Can you. Give me the seller details Please.
sudhu_kumar

Post by sudhu_kumar »

I have constructed a house in PNB layout and will be moving shortly.Looks to be a decent layout.one site 30*40 opposite to my house last month sold out for 2400 PSft.
manjunathk369

Post by manjunathk369 »

If u have any sellers, please give me contact details.
sudhu_kumar

Post by sudhu_kumar »

I think you can come to layout and contact one guy called Shivram.His no is available in the layout.He is the person who formed the layout.But be careful as some sites are having litigation issues.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

@Sudhu, Can you explain the litigation issues with a few sites?
@manjunathk369, send me a PM, I will send you the agent details. I have not met the owner directly.
rkrishna

Post by rkrishna »

@sudhu, I assume you meant that a few sites towards the end of the PNB layout has litigation issues. There was an O/S no mentioned in one of the compound walls along with public notice.

Are there any known issues with Doctors colony sites? The site that I saw was the only lonely stretch with no houses.
trilok

Post by trilok »

Are there any litigation in PNB layout, I was thinking of buying a plot there.

Return to “Jp nagar”