Where to Apply for BDA Khatha Transfer in JP Nagar 9th Phase

rreddy18

Where to Apply for BDA Khatha Transfer in JP Nagar 9th Phase

Post by rreddy18 »

Hi All ,

I recently bought an 40X60 site in JP Nagar 9th phase 3rd block. I am not sure where to apply for the BDA Khatha transfer.
Can some one please suggest me in which office I have to submit my khatha transfer.

I do not want to pay any bribe in BBMP/BDA office , please also suggest me what all documents I need to carry for the BDA Khatha transfer. Not sure whether I will be successful or not.

Thank you in advance.

Regards
Ravi
pschidu

Re: Where to Apply for BDA Khatha Transfer in JP Nagar 9th P

Post by pschidu »

One can go for BBMP or BDA khata at this Juncture. Even if u go for BDA khatha now later on BBMP khata is reqrd for constrn. BDA khata is relatively hassle free and quicker. List of docs reqd at BBMP, visit http://bbmp.gov.in/images/khatha/khatha%20services.pdf for details.
For BDA All atested copies of
a. Sale DEED b. Original Khata of previous c.Latest tax and EC d. self written requisition and filled application e. Rs 500 challan
I suppose that is all u need. All the best
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

As far as I know, most of this area ( some part of 8th phase is moved to BBMP though ) is still under BDA and not handed over to BBMP. As long as its under BDA, Khatha will be BDA Khatha and all building plan approval comes from BDA. In general, I got the feedback that its better ( less hassles and bribe) to apply for construction approval from BDA than BBMP. Once constructed, when the layout gets handed over to BBMP, we need to pay only betterment charges and the rest are all done on its own.

Now to answer your question, I believe ( not sure ) 9th phase comes under Banashankari BDA complex. In that case you need to go there, ask the peon for documents to be submitted and he will have a ready list with him. Go with that apply for it. Though I paid bribe, I later understood that it was not needed. If you are not in a hurry to get the Khatha , ready to wait for 2 months, just give the application and wait. It will get done in its own time.
tamya

Post by tamya »

Have got done mine same area at Banashankari and have paid no bribes (Yeha Quite Happy about that).

Go to Banashakari BDA office
Prepare the docs as listed in link above (OR Ask there in BDA office to person who sits just next to entrance )
Submit the papers if any thing is is missing you should get a written slip for missing items and you can submit those.
Wait for few weeks and the you can collect
If you didn't receive in given time frame then you can follow with RTI application
tamya

Post by tamya »

And just to know what is the rate you have purchased . As I am also planing to look a bigger site. (Also Want to whats my current will cost)

Return to “Jp nagar”