BWSSB water in JP Nagar 8th Phase?

jackalbda

BWSSB water in JP Nagar 8th Phase?

Post by jackalbda »

Just wondering if any of you have an idea about when BWSSB will be giving water to 8th phase of JP Nagar. I see huge pipes being laid from Kanakpura to Jambu Sawari Dinne, but not sure what / when is the plan of BWSSB !! AFAIK, JP NAgar 7th phase already has been provided with cauvery water .
someshmv

Re: BWSSB water in JP Nagar 8th Phase?

Post by someshmv »

Does anyone has info on BWSSB (kaveri) water in J.P.Nagar 9th phase, 1st Block ?? ( Near HM Worldcity)

Pl. share the info....
docdavy

Post by docdavy »

is there any resident's/bda plot allotee's assoc for 8th phase?we shd get together and do something about this.
sps1604

Post by sps1604 »

I do own a site in 8th phase and know couple of them who own site there and are active in this forum. I do agree, if like minded owners come together, we can form an association.

Regards
SPS
jackalbda

Post by jackalbda »

I would be interested . Please keep me posted in m4kpm4@gmail.com
docdavy

Post by docdavy »

so let us take this forward and see what we can do about it.Does anyone know there plot numbers cos when i last went to see the markings were all missing and there were shanties on most plots and a huge garbage dump with sewage overflowing everywhere.no one has dared construct a single house yet.what legal measures can we take to clear the slum and reclaim our plots?is there any official representation that we can make to bda or go thru the media as the illegal occupation seems to be the work of the land mafia.Also would like to know how many are willing to construct on their plots as soon as things are in place?
suhas

Post by suhas »

I Suhas , I am contructing my house at JP Nagar 8th Phase which is adjucent to Deepak Layout. I would like to be part of the association -My contact
if any one can share their email id i can share my contact number to get connected.
my id is suhas1782@gmail.com

Regards
Suhas
MadhuS

Post by MadhuS »

Hi,

I bought a site in JP Nagar 8th phase II nd Block last year, I would like to be part of the association.

My Email : madhusudhanm@yahoo.com

Thanks,
Madhu

Return to “Jp nagar”