1BHK perfect investment

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1864 to know about the rules of posting 'Apartment for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
vinayjan

1BHK perfect investment

Post by vinayjan »

I have a 880Sqft 1BHK apartment in kodichikkanahalli [right opposite to the bustop!]. I am the owner, no brokers 3rd parties involved. Has a huge living room, kitchen, wash room and a bedroom. Its on the ground floor and has a separate fenced balcony. Its ideal for elderly people and also it you want to keep it rented out. It has 24 hrs water, power backup, security and the usual things apt complexes come with including a single car parking lot. Its perfect vasthu [east facing door, south east kitchen: which is why i bought this in the first place!] . Kitchen and bedroom has wardrobes made out of the best material. Also furnished with automatic washing machine, refrigerator, TV&stand, side tables for cot.

Its 1 km to hosur road/bommanahalli and 2.5 kms to bannerghatta rd. Most utilities/shops are opposite to the apartment complex itself . I want to sell this asap since am in need. Only interested parties contact me via vinayjan@gmail.com/08-26580846. No brokers please as of now. price : 19 lakhs negotiable.

Return to “Apartment for sale”