Duplex apt w/ 4 BR for sale in Chandra layout

Forum rules
Please refer the link viewtopic.php?f=45&t=1864 to know about the rules of posting 'Apartment for sale' ad. Non-compliance will make the ad for moderation and some times, the ad will be deleted altogether.
basavaraj

Duplex apt w/ 4 BR for sale in Chandra layout

Post by basavaraj »

Duplex residential apartment with internal & external stairs/access, lift available, with 4 bedrooms (all with attached baths), 2 halls, 2 kitchens, 1 pooja, with 4 wheeler car parking available for SALE at prime location in Chandra Layout (near Vijayanagar) very near to Bus Stand, Schools,etc. New construction with bedrooms with wardrobes and kitchen with cabinets. Seperate entrance option available for both upper and lower portions. Water supply from both Cauvery and independant borewell. Vaastu compliant - North facing, kitchen South East, master bedroom South West. Direct contact with Owner only. No agent / mediator allowed. Contact Mr. Mathapati - 9448468989.
parkom

Re: Duplex apt w/ 4 BR for sale in Chandra layout

Post by parkom »

Hello Mahapathi, do you have any pics to post; what builder is it; how much are you realistically expecting?
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
basavaraj

Post by basavaraj »

The price is 52 lacs and I would recommend to visit the flat to get a better opinion. Please call 9448468989 to schedule the visit.
kavery

Post by kavery »

can you send the photos and floorplan plz? how many flats are there in the building? how big is the plot?
basavaraj

Post by basavaraj »

I strongly recommend to visit the flat and then decide. Also can you please call 9448468989 for further details and to schedule a visit. Or provide me your contact #.
basavaraj

Post by basavaraj »

Duplex flat for 52 lakhs, if sold separately each for 26 lakhs.

Return to “Apartment for sale”