Sir M V Layout : One of the most sought after locations in India.

srikhk65

Sir M V Layout : One of the most sought after locations in India.

Post by srikhk65 »

BDA's Sir M V Layout is one of the most sought after localities across the country.

Source:

https://economictimes.indiatimes.com/industry/services/property-/-cstruction/indias-appetite-for-plots-almost-at-par-with-apartments-shows-magicbricks-consumer-survey/articleshow/86612723.cms
Mahanu

Re: Sir M V Layout : One of the most sought after locations in India.

Post by Mahanu »

As per ET, "In terms of localities, Yamuna Expressway (Greater Noida), Vishweshwaraiah Layout (Bangalore), Sultanpur Road (Lucknow), Mokila (Hyderabad), and Shamshabad (Hyderabad) have been witnessing a rise in demand. Shadnagar (Hyderabad), Yamuna Expressway (Greater Noida), Devanahalli (Bangalore), Sultanpur Road (Lucknow), and Sangareddy (Hyderabad) are the localities with maximum supplies".

I dont think its mentioned in ET as the most sought after locations in India. As state above, it just says that one of the prime upcoming locations in Bangalore is SMV lyt.
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

I have used the " most sought after " in an ordinary writing sense.
What do you call a thing which is facing a rising demand ( as in Magicbricks report ) ?
I thought " most sought after " could fit the bill.
Bangalore2021

Post by Bangalore2021 »

Article simply states that these are layouts with maximum supplies meaning availability of plots. No where it says "most sought after"
maximum availability means there is more availability for buyers but also can mean there could be competition and prices can be bid up but calling it most sought after is a stretch.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”