Problem in Bank loan

milangadakari

Problem in Bank loan

Post by milangadakari »

Constructing a house behind National public school in Smv 6th block. Axis bank’s technical person mentioned its coming in purple area and there is a lake nearby. The lake is 500 mtr away. Can someone please help me understand what Can be done here?

Foundation work is completed already.
chandraklc

Re: Problem in Bank loan

Post by chandraklc »

Hi,

did u got the approval plan from BDA to construct house? if yes you can show that as proof since govt itself doesnt have problem what will be the issue with bank.at present the distance from lake is 75M as per NGT. Even the disussion still going on with the buffer distance from rajakaluve and lake in the court.
can you tell me whom you contacted to get the building approval? in our layout they are not giving approval to nearby sites of rajakaluve.

Thanks
Chandra
milangadakari

Post by milangadakari »

The site is 65 Mtr away from the very very small Rajakaluve. As per the norms construction can be done outside 25 Mtr and outside 75 Mtr from the lake.
My Site is at 430 Ft i.e 130 mtr from the lake. Please help.
girishshk

Post by girishshk »

please wait don't construct the house. Now during release of complete housing loan, there is private estimator who estimates this and shall not give u the approval. They use google maps and GPS based location,they don't believe any plans etc hence cannot hide anything.
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

hi,

usually private estimator will expect some money, in your case he will take advantage. just give some money to him and he will approve. but usually step by step they will release the amount and before release they will check in your own cost whether u have done basement. go for other bank if this guy not approving. but did you got the housing plan from BDA recently?

thanks
chandra
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Are there any house that have already come up and are nearer to the the lake or the drain? NGT order has just spread panic and created huge problem to individual site owners who invested thier entire life earning to build thier dream house. Have you got plan sanctioned by BBMP?
amit_pearl2

Post by amit_pearl2 »

Did you get the loan? Are others getting plan to construct?
milangadakari

Post by milangadakari »

Yes I got the loan as mine was outside of buffer zone. But other's who got site within buzzer zone are not getting it.
venkyn

Post by venkyn »

hmm.. i have never faced such problem with BDA properties .. If it is BDA property you can file an objection and get another site...

venkyn
Anshu

Post by Anshu »

Hi ,
I am about to buy a site which is next to Rain water harvesting drain , which usually work when lake is over full during monsoon especially.the site is 30 meter away from rain bda has kept 30 meter buffer.

I wanted to ask did you take house plan approval from Bda first or went to bank to take loan for construction.

Regards

Return to “Vishveshwariah”