Looking for SMV layout site owners

pyaretaj

Re: Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by pyaretaj »

Even I visited SMV layout last week and took some pictures. I wish to add some pictures for everyone's reference. If you guys know how to post pictures on this thread, kindly guide me. Thx.
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
nsharavana

nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 8971600063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
nsharavana

nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

hi prem , who is this known resident ???????? ..nobody has received in 3rd block ?? if so,what are their names??? only maj srikala, retd has got an alt. ste in 1st block...the JK college owner seems to have colluded with denotified owners for personal gain..he has not approached court for any relief..we indians deserve what we get for ouir dishonesty and lack of moral courage, unity and honesty of heart and purpose.gud day
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

hi prem , who is this known resident ???????? ..nobody has received in 3rd block ?? if so,what are their names??? only maj srikala, retd has got an alt. ste in 1st block...the JK college owner seems to have colluded with denotified owners for personal gain..he has not approached court for any relief..we indians deserve what we get for ouir dishonesty and lack of moral courage, unity and honesty of heart and purpose.gud day
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Following document was got by one of my friend who is affected by Block 1 denotification. You can see if any of your sites are affected by this.
SMV BLK-1.jpg
SMV BLK-1.jpg (229.9 KiB) Viewed 10671 times
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

nsharavana wrote:hi prem , who is this known resident ???????? ..nobody has received in 3rd block ?? if so,what are their names??? only maj srikala, retd has got an alt. ste in 1st block...the JK college owner seems to have colluded with denotified owners for personal gain..he has not approached court for any relief..we indians deserve what we get for ouir dishonesty and lack of moral courage, unity and honesty of heart and purpose.gud day
Hi Sharavana, as I mentioned in my other post, I don't know who and how many have got the alternate site. Even they guy who told me doesn't have much information I guess. I guess you might get some info from the layout association. In case you don't have the address, here it is:

Sir. M.Vishveshwaraiah Layout Residents and Site Owners Welfare Association,
No.44, 3rd Block,
Sir M. Vishveshwaraiah Layout,
Ullal Main Road,
Bangalore - 560 056
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

thanks prem..all the best..gud luck

Post by 169039 »

Hello All,

If any of know free softwares which are online and can be downloaded for the purpose of 3D design of the house, please let me know.
I hope my friends here have better Ideas than my google search........

Rgds
prakum

Post by prakum »

You can try with below points from a blogger:

http://www.floorplanner.com/

http://www.sweethome3d.com/index.jsp

For 3D modelling you can use google sketchp, look up a few tutors on youtube on architecture design using floor plan. Its very simple to use and you can visualize your house elevation.

Hope it is useful for you.

Regards,
Prakum

Return to “Vishveshwariah”