Looking for SMV layout site owners

parkom

Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by parkom »

Guys,

We had quite a few people earlier at msn groups who owned sites at SMV layout and hence there was always a stream of info being updated on the development work happening in this layout.

Will be good to meet up guys from the SMV layout to have a healthy discussion on the developments in this layout.

cheers,
parkom
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
tms

Re: Looking for SMV layout site owners

Post by tms »

Hi parkom,
Well I have a site at SMV 8th Block of dimension 60x40, Recent news is, only few of the roads have covered with TAR. It depends on the BJP government, that if they are interested in developing in the current BDA sites (they don't - which i guess, will not fetch them any money), instead they could announce new BDA sites and make profit (most likely). I remember only few members like Shankumysore had his plot in SMV I Block and was updating the latest events.
cheers
tms
sunil.d.kumar

Propery Tax

Post by sunil.d.kumar »

Hi All,

Have you guys paid your property tax for this year.

I m waiting for the notice from BDA. Has anyone got the notice.

Please let me know

Thanks,

Regards,
Sunil KD
parkom

Post by parkom »

Hello TMS,

Good to hear from you. Like Shankumysore, I have a 60x40 in Block-I; havent been there in a while. The last that I heard from folks including shanku and VK (in msngroups) that roads were getting tarred, Xmers were in position, etc. Dont know what is the latest in Block-1. Am planning to visit sometime in end June myself and will get a firsthand update since there are not many folks around now in this group with interest in Block-1.

Nevertheless, it would be good to hear about developments in general around this layout and hence keep up the good work of updating us.

Cheers,
Parkom
Chandrabhan

Post by Chandrabhan »

Hello all,
This is Chandrabhan here from Mumbai.I too have a 30x40 site in SMV layout 1st Block.I had plans to settle in Bangalore later in life but now my plans have changed, therefore I was looking to sell my plot.

Just a comment to the site admins.that please ensure that like in the MSN group we do not have people here who ridiclue and discourage people from buying sites that members put up for sale.In my view every owner is entitled to expect a certain price for his land.High or low is the prerogative of the seller.If any one finds the price too high don't bother but don't discourage and condemn that person for quoaing a high selling price. I noticed this practice very prevalent in the MSN group.

I hope the same is not repeated here.

Thanks
Chandrabhan
parkom

Post by parkom »

Chandrabhan, I do remember that there were some problems when you posted your ad for sale. Do you know what is the current rate in the layout?
Chandrabhan

Post by Chandrabhan »

I live in Mumbai so am not aware of any rates in Vishveshwariah layout.
Chandrabhan
sivakumar

Post by sivakumar »

Hi I am sivakumar and I own a plot in SMV as well in the first block. Happy to see that the MSN members are regrouping in this site. If we can get together and work towards bringing in some positive developments in this layout which is long overdue, it would be good for all of us.
Kamal Kanth

Post by Kamal Kanth »

Hi,

My name is kamal and i own a 60X40 site in the 1st block. i had been there recently and here are some of the developments i noticed

1. proper roads have been laid for almost all the arterial roads.
2. they are also widening the road coming in from Kengeri. the road from Shirke is getting tarred and the culvert has been levelled. i was able to drive though with my car over the gravel.
3. some of the interior roads have been laid well
4. electric lining have been done for most of the layout in the 1st block but transformers to be done for all
5. there were workers completeing what looked like the driange work
6. The lake close by is going to be given a uplift
7. no sign of water being provided though. i read some where that water will only come with Cauvery phase -2.

thats it for now.
narendrakumarsn

Post by narendrakumarsn »

Chandrabhan wrote:I live in Mumbai so am not aware of any rates in Vishveshwariah layout.
Chandrabhan
Hello,

I am planning to buy a site at Vishceshwariah layout, Pls. provide details if you are interested.

regards
Narendrakumar

Return to “Vishveshwariah”