SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Association Formed

Mahanu

Re: SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Association Formed

Post by Mahanu »

We have also created a whatsapp group. You can pass on your contact numbers to Mr. Raghu (+91 98455 18228), to get your numbers added to the group (SMV Layout 1st Block Owners Group)...

Regards,
Mahantesh
Attachments
Republic day flag hoisting programe at 1st Block 26th Jan 2015
IMG_0425[1].JPG (89.01 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
IMG_0423[1].JPG (97.64 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
IMG_0424[1].JPG (104.08 KiB) Viewed 12418 times
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Thanks Mahantesh for the photos. I have sent my no. To raghu..

Regards
Shanku
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Thanks Mahantesh for the photos. I have sent my no. To raghu..

Regards
Shankar
Mahanu

Post by Mahanu »

Dear Friends,

Couple of initiatives have been taken by the members/committee of the association.
This is towards the connecting road from the Ring Road (Shirke apartments) to the 1st block & 2nd block. The distance is hardly about 1 km, but is bottleneck since it is currently a mud road with no street lights on it.

Appreciate the efforts of MS Raghu who has published a letter in Deccan Herald (enclosed herewith).
Also, appreciate the efforts of the committee members who have met the BDA officials this week and sought action on this front.

Regards,
Mahantesh
Attachments
Deccan Herald News Feb 2015
Deccan Herald News Feb 2015
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Here is the list of parks in Bangalore. also see a big list of parks under BDA jurisdiction..In SMV BLK 1 there are many parks in the list.. Hope we can identify where they are located on google maps and what is the status of them..like fenced? park in usable condition..or the land doesn't exists :)
Parks&PlayGroundslist---.pdf
BDA parklist
(188.97 KiB) Downloaded 607 times
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

Thats a very informative list. Thanks for sharing. How would we identify the area designated for these parks on the map or physically at the location? Some of them are ranging from 65000 to 89000 sq.m. That is huge area of 16 to 22 acres for single park!
BTW, are you same as shankumysore?
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Yes sir I am the same person.. I know it is difficult but if someone has layout plan..we can find out and mark the park Areas.. Land around lake may be huge lands allocated for parks..
Mahanu

Post by Mahanu »

Hi Friends,

Glad to let you all know that the association has managed to get BMTC bus service from KR market to SMV Layout 1st Block (60 ft road).

Daily 9 trips with 2 buses rotating.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sir-M-Vi ... page_panel

Regards,
Mahantesh
parkom

Post by parkom »

Mahanu wrote:Dear Friends,

Couple of initiatives have been taken by the members/committee of the association.
This is towards the connecting road from the Ring Road (Shirke apartments) to the 1st block & 2nd block. The distance is hardly about 1 km, but is bottleneck since it is currently a mud road with no street lights on it.

Appreciate the efforts of MS Raghu who has published a letter in Deccan Herald (enclosed herewith).
Also, appreciate the efforts of the committee members who have met the BDA officials this week and sought action on this front.

Regards,
Mahantesh
Mahantesh, you and the group are doing a great work in taking up the issues for citizens. I wish you success in your efforts.

Also, I have sent a message to Raghu to add me to the WhatsApp group; I hope he'll be able to add me soon.
parkom

Post by parkom »

Mahanu wrote:Dear Friends,

Regards,
Mahantesh
Mahantesh, you and the group are doing a great work in taking up the issues for citizens. I wish you success in your efforts.

Also, I have sent a message to Raghu to add me to the WhatsApp group; I hope he'll be able to add me soon.

Return to “Vishveshwariah”