MV Layout 5th Block Price.

sateeshdesu

MV Layout 5th Block Price.

Post by sateeshdesu »

Hello. Will appreciate if any one help me with the current price for a site MV Layout 5th Block. rgds.Sateesh
sateeshdesu

Re: MV Layout 5th Block Price.

Post by sateeshdesu »

can someone help me with prevailing price in 5th block please.
srikhk65

Post by srikhk65 »

It really depends upon the Land nature ( BDA, non-BDA ),dimension of the site, location, future potential, road width etc etc. But as a general rule of thumb, in my understanding, prices are quite volatile in the range of Rs. 3500 - Rs. 4500 per square feet. If you want to buy then the brokers quote an elevated price. If you want to sell then the same brokers will tell quote price which is 25% less than the buy price.
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi,
can you please let me know what is the price in 4th block SMV layout (small block) which is near to power grid station and adjacent to 100 ft road and Sonnenahalli Bus Stop, doddabasti main road.
thanks
sateeshdesu

Post by sateeshdesu »

Thank you for the information. Regards
bsc2010

Post by bsc2010 »

Hi

I want to become member of the MV layout 5th Block association, Can i get some help on the contacts and the person to reach out to.

Regards
Chandru
bdasitesmvlayout

Post by bdasitesmvlayout »

Hi,

My view is that, we should not consider the quoted prices to decide on the current market price.
Instead, we should consider the price at which any sale or purchase transactions that have happened in the last 6 months.

For instance, one month back, someone has bought a 30 by 40 site in SMV Lyt 1st block at Rs 5,200 per sq.ft. He has started the construction of house on that now. So, since this is a transacted price itself, one consider the current market price in SMV Lyt 1st block is Rs 5,200 per sq.ft. That would be a correct benchmark.

Regards,
Vajra

Return to “Vishveshwariah”