My 20x30 plot SOLD.

yashmys

Re: My 20x30 plot SOLD.

Post by yashmys »

26.5 lakhs for a 20* 30 plot is a good price...
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Perhaps it is the best price that I have got for my plot, yet I am not too convinced with the offer I have accepted, due to the reason that I am in urgent need of funds for my house construction and I have to leave Bangalore in next few weeks time for my work place. I am sure that my land would have easily fetched me around 30 lakhs in next few months time. Anyways, no regrets.

Its astonishing that inspite of me informing by my posts in this blog that I am gonna be in Bangalore during the month of June'13 to sell my plot, nobody was very keen to know the price that I would quote nor anybody bothered to remain in touch with me to buy my plot. But when I reached Bangalore and as soon as I posted my offers in Quickr dot com, people came like flock of flies to grab my plot, starting with range from 24 lakhs onwards. Just in few days time, my plot got sold. This shows that members here are not keen to study the current market trend in BDA layouts nor are very interested to buy / sell plots. They just come to enquire, comment and vanish. Sad.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi priya. I have just sent you my mail to your yahoo ID. Please do read and reply soon. I will be gone from Bangalore after a month's time. I will try my best and help you sell your plot. I have good contacts with brokers from Vishveshwariah layout.

Taj.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Hi Bangalorean....I have sent you my email to your yahoo ID. Give me your contact details by replying to my yahoo message and I shall do my best to help you sell your plot. I have good links with agents from SMV layout and will do the needful ASAP. Cheers.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

After me having sold my 20x30 plot last couple of months back for Rs. 26.5 lakhs, the demand for smaller plots has increased and the value being quoted for such plots by sellers is exceeding Rs. 30 lakhs. I saw one advt. in 8th block for Rs. 36 lakhs for 20x30 plot. All those having 20x30 and 30x40 plots, hold onto them as cuavery water pipelines are being laid and the development in couple of years shall see the demand for plots increasing with high values. Cheers.
ragh_avan

Post by ragh_avan »

You are unofficially crowned the "smv site owners cheerleader" especially for the expectant owners.
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

Whatever, I would only suggest and advice all those owning sites in SMV Layout and other BDA layouts on the suburbs of Bangalore to hold-on with their plots and investment and to reap the benefits in long run when more layouts will be formed reaching the unknown locations beyond the existing BDA layouts. My forecast for SMV layout price by the year 2020 is incredibly higher, reaching prices ranging upto Rs. 8000/sqft, as more demand for plots for building homes will enormously increase. So, hold right, sit tight. Cheers.
kushwanth

wanted 20*30 site in smv layout

Post by kushwanth »

sir i want 20*30 site in smv layout if u know any direct owners plz inform me my mob no 9880442433....
mareyalare

Post by mareyalare »

pyaretaj wrote:Whatever, I would only suggest and advice all those owning sites in SMV Layout and other BDA layouts on the suburbs of Bangalore to hold-on with their plots and investment and to reap the benefits in long run when more layouts will be formed reaching the unknown locations beyond the existing BDA layouts. My forecast for SMV layout price by the year 2020 is incredibly higher, reaching prices ranging upto Rs. 8000/sqft, as more demand for plots for building homes will enormously increase. So, hold right, sit tight. Cheers.
Congrats Pyaretaj! It is a good price per se. I guess the current going rate in SMV 2nd Block is around INR 3500psft. Thanks for sharing the info and hope it reaches INR 8000psft in 5years from now.
kirankb

Post by kirankb »

Dear Mareyalare,
What is the going price in SMVL 1st Block near Mahaveer flora appts? I am planning to sell my plot (1200sft West facing) Kindly do let me know if anyone is interested kirankb@yahoo.com

Return to “Vishveshwariah”