Purchasing Site in Arkavathy allotted to Farmer

vvh

Re: Purchasing Site in Arkavathy allotted to Farmer

Post by vvh »

Yes. I purchased it. It should be safe to buy it.
shekhar017

Post by shekhar017 »

HI vvh,

Can I know the price for sq feet you paid?
And whats the location you purchased?
is it in Jakkur or near Hedge nagar?
pyaretaj

Post by pyaretaj »

There is a nice phrase in Hindi....."LAAKH BAAT KI EK BAATH". I would suggest, instead of taking all unwanted risk with such plots wherein farmers with 40% involved, etc, why don't you go in for a clean and clear plot from a direct alottee and clinch a clear cut deal? Don't fall into unnecessary hastles and get into problems. Mind it.
vvh

Post by vvh »

I paid around 3300 per sft. This is in Sampigehalli. Arkavathy block 3
vvh

Post by vvh »

Hi pyaretaj,
What is the risk here? The BDA allots 40% to farmer so that he can sell it in open market and get the money for his land. You cant buy land from direct allottee in Arkavathy as there is a lock in period of 10 years. If nobody buys land from farmer, then how will he get the money for the land he has given to BDA!!!! Note that BDA has not given the farmer any money for his land that they acquired. Also, the site is allotted to farmer. Its not just a piece of 40% land given to him that he develops. BDA does all the site marking, development etc. and allots the sites to farmer. There is a allotment letter mentioning the site number to the farmer. The only difference between normal allotte and the farmer is that there is no lockin period of 10 years and in the sale deed, the amount is mentioned as 'Freely allotted'.
premsaagar

Post by premsaagar »

Hello vvh,
I am in process of getting the agreement done for a site which is in Arkavathy Layout Block 3,sampigehalli.I am also buying the site from a person who bought it from farmer.
I happened to see this blog which exactly matches my need.I wanted to know whether the Loan processing was smooth?Do you see any house constructions , roads happening here?The only road to this layout is through Hegde Nagar-which is pathetic?Do you know any other road planned for this layout?
My mail id is saagar.prem@gmail.com,If you get some time-please be kind to mail me.
Thanks,
Prem
ambi_2342

Post by ambi_2342 »

vvh wrote:Hi pyaretaj,
What is the risk here? The BDA allots 40% to farmer so that he can sell it in open market and get the money for his land. You cant buy land from direct allottee in Arkavathy as there is a lock in period of 10 years. If nobody buys land from farmer, then how will he get the money for the land he has given to BDA!!!! Note that BDA has not given the farmer any money for his land that they acquired. Also, the site is allotted to farmer. Its not just a piece of 40% land given to him that he develops. BDA does all the site marking, development etc. and allots the sites to farmer. There is a allotment letter mentioning the site number to the farmer. The only difference between normal allotte and the farmer is that there is no lockin period of 10 years and in the sale deed, the amount is mentioned as 'Freely allotted'.

Hi ,

I am planning to buy the site in the same layout in the 3rd block from the land owner share,

could you please advise me, whether to go ahead or not.

And also do you have a latest layout plan for this 3rd block.

thanks and regards,
Veeresh
vvh

Post by vvh »

I have bought it 3 years back. I am waiting for the basic amenities to be provided so that I can start the construction.
A tender has been called for the UGD and metalling of roads. Hopefully in about an year basic amenities will be in place.
ambi_2342

Post by ambi_2342 »

Hi,

Can you please give me your contact details so that i can talk to you, i have brought the site in sampigehalli in the process of registration in next week.

Can you please send the contact details in my email --Ambi_2342@yahoo.co.in
chandraklc

Post by chandraklc »

Hi ambi/vvh,

could you please tell me the present rate in tht layout and any sites are available now?

Thanks
Chandra

Return to “Vishveshwariah”