Smv Block1 57 sites in problem

shankymysore

Smv Block1 57 sites in problem

Post by shankymysore »

Dear all
Hope all of you have seen last week times of India regarding 57 sites in 1 block has been snatched by BDA. And has given to 2 individuals around 10 acres...by denotifying land..I visited the place and could see the site numbers have been erased by black paint...
The local brokers are selling these plots for a discount 2500rs/sqft..
So I caution everybody to check before buying..it is better to avoid these area since the case is going on in high court

If u need more info I can give the location. And all...read Saturdays too.

Regards
Shammy
tvsh

Re: Smv Block1 57 sites in problem

Post by tvsh »

Here is the link to the article http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2013-03-23/bangalore/37960055_1_sir-m-visvesvaraya-layout-bda-denotification

I am not sure if the facts mentioned in the above article are accurate. I cannot understand how BDA can denotify a government land in favour of private parties. How can a land notified for a particular use, be de-notified after being put into intended use ?
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Its a ploy by bad officials to make money...all these 57 site owners will be given alternate site..but after getting a big kickback...so such scams are initiated by bad officials
tvsh

Post by tvsh »

RTC of Survey No 20 of Nagadevanahalli still says the ownership of 2 acres 13 Guntas as Govenment (muffat kaval). I hope the high court goes after the corrup officials and put them in jail.
msn1270

Post by msn1270 »

Very Interesting. BDA acquired the Government land, developed it with public money, allotted to 57 people and finally denotified in two person's name after a decade.

An excellent example set by BDA. It remembers me the famous line "Paisa feko tamasha dekho".
parkom

Post by parkom »

This is a criminal act on the part of the corrupt organization that BDA is. How does one find out which specific site numbers are impacted ? Is there a site where we can check the site numbers.
All the art of living lies in a fine mingling of letting go and holding on....
blrsiteseeker

Post by blrsiteseeker »

everyone thought buying BDA sites were one set that was fairly safe, now even that is gone. How does one go about finding a safe property to buy?
Rajrakull

Post by Rajrakull »

Total injustice:( hope the rightful owners be provided with total justice ASAP..
Do anyone know the site numbers affected by this goothal? It will be helpful for people like me looking desperately for purchasing site.

Thank you
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Hi Raj,
Since BDa has not declared the list of 57 site numbers. It will be a wild guess which area is affected. So, you need to be careful. this parcel of land is near to KHB apartment complex. but further down there is a big Storm water drain. This land is around that area.
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Hello Parkom,
Got your message. I don't know how to reply there..so I am replying here..

I don't know the extent of Denotification done by BDA in SMV 1block. as per my knowledge the current 10 acres of denotification scam has happened between Park 4 and Park 5. Above the storm water drain.
I can see the site numbers in that area is covered with black paint..
So, all SMV blk 1 site owners, please try to get the details . I am also trying to get as much details as possible. But it will be good if all SMV block 1 owners get together and fight it out...

As of now my site is not in danger..but you never know ...Once the corrupt officials succeed in this attempt they will slowly come after more area.. so, it is better to be knowledgeable and fight it out now itself..
I request all to try to get as much info on this denotification and help the 57 site owners who are in trouble..already 5 high court cases have been put on BDA and Govt..
End of the day it will be tax payers money which will be wasted and common people like us will be severely affected…

Regards

Return to “Vishveshwariah”