Litigation on I block sites

Shekar75

Litigation on I block sites

Post by Shekar75 »

Hi
I just came to know there is some litigation going on between BDA & previous land owner(farmers) for the last 2 years claiming they were paid (about 8years after allotment of sites) , i was told it involved about 500sites in I block.
Just wanted to know how true it is, and if it is true what are the the consequences for site owners & what is the chance that the case is going in favour of previous landowners
Thanks in advance
shekar
venkyn

Re: Litigation on I block sites

Post by venkyn »

I think BDA won't allot sites which have litigation. In any case, you should go to BDA office after 3PM to get clarification. I
rajand

Post by rajand »

what about alternate site as per the court order for those sites are lost. Have you heard anything on these
prem_shankar

Post by prem_shankar »

Looks like there might be some litigation.

I have finalized a plot in first block (2100 range plot numbers). i approached a lawyer today and he said that there was a case going on and not sure if it is resolved or not. i have given the documents for legal opinion. however he suggests us to verify with locals who own plots in that block and check if there is any such litigation going on. Even though the seller is having the original BDA khata and registration certificate, my lawyer says that u can get it registered or sell to others while the case is still pending. i will wait till the legal verification is complete and try to contact some locals who have constructed house there.

If any one from this forum owns a plot in the number range 2100 and above or familiar with the area have any info on this, please share it. It would be very helpful.

Regards,
Prem
srinivasmurthy

Post by srinivasmurthy »

Pl check todays new paper regarding this, the HC upheld the allotment done by bda to original allotees.
nsharavana

Post by nsharavana »

my friends ..please contact me on 89716000063.me and my friends are affected allottess in 1st block of SMV layout..we are approaching high court of karnataka shortly..dear shanky mysore, can you call m eplease..need to discuss some new developments.. sherry
shankymysore

Post by shankymysore »

Dear All,
It is rather sad to know all of you are feeling happy with the buildings getting developed..when the Park areas ear marked in SMV layout Block 1 is hijacked by some culprits in the pretext of Denotification. Out of 10 acres denotified ..more than 70% of the area is meant for Park..So, People will loose the required greenery and will end up with all ugly looking buildings with high density population..which makes the area another big slum..

Shanky

Return to “Vishveshwariah”